Friday, December 30, 2022

Journal Entry #73 - End of Year Two (2) out of Nine (9) in Massachusetts - Decisions, Decisions, Decisions - Gym, Run, Gym, Run - International Travel versus Criminal Court Ordered Deduction - Sitting and Patiently Waiting

JOURNAL ENTRY #73

Name: Manley M Collins

Social Security Number: 5 7 9 – * * – 6 5 4 1

Date of Birth: 06/21

Place of Birth: Washington, District of Columbia

Country of Birth: United States of America

Date: December 31, 2022


TOPIC: End of Year Two (2) out of Nine (9) in Massachusetts - Decisions, Decisions, Decisions - Gym, Run, Gym, Run - International Travel versus Criminal Court Ordered Deduction - Sitting and Patiently Waiting


Yes, this has been an interesting ramping up and winding down settling in two and a half years in Massachusetts.  I am grateful and thankful for all the variety of life experiences.  Communication maybe over the top, but that was me from the beginning when the doctor smacked my newborn bottom to cry and yell. I have not stopped communicating ever since that day.


It has been a good reflection of how much one person or at least I went through, and have no specific regrets for moving forward.  My work routine has wind down to just the gym, lawsuit paperwork, renewal paperwork, track and field, learning French, simplified travel, and learning the free options around Linux and Oracle.  These are the same things mentioned on the front page of my website.  As I sit on the money (never ever did that) until I decide what to repay.  Technology and business app or service subscriptions are coming, but it is not necessary at the moment.


The New Year is here. Happy New Year to everyone. Thank God or the higher being for another day of life.  It is an interesting crossroads when so much reality and education happens to visit the crossroads of debunking biblical stories that happened to survive the test of time.  People may try to classify me on what I do, but I am truly happy with who I am, what I have been blessed with, ability to age well and accept it, and self-defend/self-protect me.


The original change in physical behavior was setting the boundaries on how people touch or assault me has become easier to do. Not even cultural norms will ever happen until something gives way or comes out right.  Thus, my topic suggests sitting and patiently waiting.


Another change in physical behavior was the ability to send mail directly back to the ones that send it, whether it is the bill collectors or charity organizations.  Yes, normally it would be trash, but let the owner or sender trash it.


With WellSense (MassHealth) public insurance, I did attempt to change my old medication, Zyprexa (olanzapine) to the new medication, Caplyta (lumateperone), but learned that through the appeal process and my MGH psychiatrist that I needed to go through four (4) of the old medication before getting approved for a new medication including Latuda.  It is very interesting if I had private insurance I can the new medication, but for public insurance they commit to the duty of just sufficient enough care.  It is bureaucracy for me.  However, BMC psychiatrist states that I no longer have any mental health conditions, which was slap in the face, but I knew some type of logic like that was coming after the losses.  I told BMC psychiatrist that I am not coming off my medications, but maybe in Europe I will try to manage without medications.  McInnis Health Center (Boston HealthCare for the Homeless Program) stated see my primary care physician for care.  MGH psychiatrist saw that I was seeing BMC for care and suggested to see BMC for all my care because the insurance is not going to do double billing for the same service.  However, Adia Solutions LLC and Adecco Staffing provided health, medical, dental, vision, life, and other group benefits, which included United Healthcare, but I canceled and denied all those benefits because I do not work enough to pay the premiums.  Then comes in the postal mail, United Healthcare unveils it has a contractual obligation with the Massachusetts hospitals to pay for a portion of care and I pay the balance.  The Adecco-Adia new type of United Healthcare package provides a stripped down version of HMO-PPO plans, which limits PCP visits to two per year, limits ER visits, and other manageable care.


I ate Christmas breakfast and lunch at St. Francis House and made a donation to St. Francis House.  I saw the email promotion which featured me eating with others.  I was very much in the Christmas spirit at the beginning of December.  I also did Thanksgiving breakfast and lunch at St. Francis House.


I was apart of the group that Biden Administration and United States Department of Education tried to help with the student loan burden...again tried to help.


Joel Osteen's Sunday messages have been pretty uplifting and good.


I am still getting Washington, DC, South Carolina, and New York notifications for most government services that I signed up for, but do not plan to correct them no time soon.


I went through Dorchester County District Two (South Carolina Public Schools) SafeSchools certification.


I attended the NASM AFAA Optima Virtual Conference 2022.  I did not sign up for credits. It was a great conference from developing and maintaining the business. The fitness gurus were doctors in their related fields.  I learned of other muscle groups more defined than just general biology.  I learned about how to create a format for certain classes.  I learned how to speak and treat those with obesity, diabetes, and menopause.  I forgot the conference was available until 12/22/2022, then I clicked on the link 12/23/2022 and was so disappointed...my brain said, "Damn!"  I did speak to NASM AFAA for other ways to great credit for renewal and they take credits from IFBB and other groups. I was impressed.


Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. sent me communication regarding Fraternity's House of Alpha in Ithaca, New York on the Founder's Day - December 4th. I am still getting reminders for donations, etc.


Shutterfly may delete all the uploads of photos for storage if I do not make a purchase every 18 months. I do not mind that policy that would help me narrow down who to purchase subscription services from because AT&T, VistaPrint, and Flickr provides the same service.


I did obtain my United States Large Passport Book and Passport Card, again, from the United States Department of State.  I was surprised and grateful.  USATF thoughts lit up on possibilities on World Athletics Track and Field Meets. I am in another dilemma that Paris, France is hosting the Olympics in 2024.  I signed up to purchase tickets, but the United States and everyone knows if I leave I am not coming back.  However, the criminal court ordered deduction still needs to be paid and I do not want the United States to do me in Europe. I have never been an irresponsible human.  I updated American Airlines, United Airlines, and Delta Airlines with my new passport information.  The United Airlines app was able to scan the passport book to place the information in the app.


One of my banks I was able to make a deposit through a CVS Pharmacy. I got notified and the money was there.


I had to escalate TSA Enrollment Pre-Check after the 60 days expired from notification, but the customer service representative mentioned that it was overwhelmed with enrollment. I was stuck in the security assessment process.  I do remember getting the extra security pat down with Boston Logan TSA staff and laptop bag was searched.  I hope they do not expect to get something different that my education, experience, and daily life of telling.


I attended some workshops with Massachusetts Vocational Rehabilitation Center.  From the orientation, I went to pull my first iCORI background screening report.


Samsung was on point when ordering a phone directly from them, and the follow up after delivery.  Samsung trade-in program is superb and impressed the heck out of me for how much I got for a 3G phone.  I still did not upgrade to the latest phone after learning how 3G, 4G, 5G, and 6G works is not really those specific networks.  I am in the Samsung Galaxy S-class, which makes feel like a Mercedes.  Apple was okay during their ordering process, but lighting up personalized email and texting during the ordering, shipping, delivery, and follow up process could spice up enthusiasm getting an Apple phone.  Apple trade-in program sucks as technology gets older so decreases the trade-in value.  I do not understand what Samsung does with an impeccable trade-in phone.


I got my Internal Revenue Service refund, which informed me that all the holds were removed from the account.

--------------------------------


Boston Medical Center In-Person (through the Bridge Clinic - Psychiatry Department)

(Previous Journal topics - I just was repeating them to new people verbally)


Topics Cognitive Behavior Therapy or Cognitive Processing Therapy (homework on myself)


I started ABC Worksheets. I had to write/type out Activating Event (A) "Something Happens", Belief (B) "I tell myself something", Consequence (C) "I feel something"


Since this is ongoing therapy, I am going to only write the Activating Event (A) "Something happens"


1 - Birth

2 - Trusting People

3 - Death

4 - Giving

5 - Arrests

6 - Working Out / Physical / Fitness/ Running / Cycling / Group Fitness

7 - Schizophrenia

8 - Anxiety / Panic Attacks

9 - Depression

10 - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

11 - Bipolar Disorder

12 - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

13 - Eating

14 - Spiritual Uplifting

15 - Act My Wage or Role in the World (Boundaries)

16 - Loss of Time

17 - Sleep, Resting, Dreams

18 - Slips, Falls, Accidents, Injuries

19 - The Secrete Book by Rhonda Byrne comes alive - Laws of Attraction with New People, New Situations, and New Things

20 - Attended a doctor's visit with Dr. Edwards in the BMC Department of Otolaryngology for a follow up from the Screening on the Green for head, neck, and ear cancers or symptoms.

21 - Viewing the imagery of a wedding and marriage between me (a male - he/him/his) and a woman (a natural born female - she/her/hers).

22 - Calming of emotions and steady state of behavior. Not around friends to act abnormally.

23 - Disconnect from office work and gig work. First orientation meeting with Massachusetts Vocational Rehabilitation Commission to attempt new job roles, industries, letter of interest, and resumes.

24 - My first colonoscopy at Boston Medical Center in the Center of Digestive Disorders.

25 - I attended MGH Sexual Health Clinic for update on Sexual Transmitted Diseases and/Sexual Transmitted Infections.

26 - Major week of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder flashbacks on families I was close to growing up.

27 - Unexpected income or scheduled income is the trigger of my anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)

28 - I got assaulted twice with the security wand at Pine Street Inn by Jet Security officers.


Along with the ABC Worksheets, I started Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Emotional Regulation to associate a feeling I need to change.



------------------------------------


Other Topics from Summer, Fall, and Winter 2022:


Pine Street Inn still have everyone in place regarding touching and assaulting. A homeless community member deemed himself good, but kept assaulting me from the security gate to my locker. I gave him the warning talk three times and I grabbed his dick and balls. He got upset and stated not to do that, then I yelled to him, "I told you not to touch me three times so I grab whatever the h*ll I want!"  Others who committed similar acts heard me and fled.  Everyone on the entire first floor who heard was angry at me that evening ("cause they heard the public speaking, deep bass, commanding leader voice").


I had my Busuu French lesson on the day before New Year's Eve.  I still have to book some more lessons into the new year.


I ran in the USATF New England Indoor Season at the Track at New Balance. It was a mix of high school, open, college, and masters in all the events.  I did the 60m to see my time. The track was banked on both ends.  I almost got thrown off balance running in the sixth lane for the 200m, but it was fun. I did all six (6) of my long jumps.  See photo blog and albums.


I made it to the end of the University of Phoenix Dissertation to Publication Workshop. I sent my summarized dissertation to my first publication. It is the holidays so we will see what happens in the Spring.


I got my American Red Cross Adult/Child/Pediatric/Infant First Aid/CPR/AED certification.  The skills session was informative and fun.


Pine Street Inn housing program had appointments for updates, and notifications on the 1st and 15th with paystubs to continue to receive the benefit of late night admittance after 8pm.  I stopped sending the notifications and making the appointments after my employment was taken by the New York situation and Winter began to settle in. Pine Street Inn provided more housing applications to Peabody Properties, and I applied to two of their properties - 25 Amory and Roxse.


I attended another Hey Siri, Meetup event with ice skating at the Warriors Ice Arena.  It was a good hour of fun and conversation.  We ate a nearby restaurant.


I attended an in-person United States Census Bureau recruitment event for the upcoming Housing Survey period.  I gave a copy of my mailed application and assessment with letter of confirmation that it is in active status.


Apple still send me offerings for Apple Learning Coach and Apple Teacher. I am still sour about losing my brand new Mac mini with all my data along with my storage drives, April 3, 2016.  There was no AppleCare Theft and Loss with that technological device.


I started my new gym membership with Beacon Hill Athletic Clubs.  It is the small franchise of gyms I ever been a member.  It is small, quaint community.  Trade offs - I got the whole gym myself at downtimes. I do not have 2,000+ locations not even 300+ locations. I got seven (7) locations and only can make it to six (6) locations on a regular basis and only in Greater Boston area.  Each location is uniquely different vibe and artistic environment.  It has a mix of old school and new school equipment. Group fitness is little to none except Combat/Boxing, which I have to upgrade for that option and they recruit heavily for that program.  I am a regular, everyday member to meet my fitness, training, weight loss, and athletic conditioning goals.  Due to locations of some gyms, you have to drop weights with care.


Morgan and Morgan/Simon and Simon dropped me as a client for the pedestrian accident getting hit by an SUV.


Google had changed the process on YouTube handles. I had make sure to secure all my handles.


From an Adia co-worker, he stated he needed a roommate for an East Boston location because his sister was leaving. I told him sure I can do the process. He gave me the links and the photos. He told me how much it was.  I was ready, and submit the application. The landlord disapproved the application because of the work history or job history even though I worked with my Adia co-worker. He vouched for me, but I told him I stated government money was guaranteed and on the application.  No credit check, but denied on application.


I made an end-of-the-year donation to the Boston Public Library for the use of its resources.


-----------------------------------------------------


From my Nokia first cellphone to current Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy Smartphone Apps:


I discovered a new app called Fax.Plus for faxing capabilities across the globe.


Walmart app was cool to scan in store and make payment.


Amazon Shopping app was great to be able to get notifications about orders and deliveries. I am able to use my In-Store code in Whole Foods Market. I used it in New York Whole Foods Market stores and got email notifications about sales.


Airbnb app is great. It took a while to update and configure with all my updated information.


BodySpace is awesome. My bodybuilding programs are working great. The summaries can be off sometimes when all the data is not captured.  It is how I plan my gym workouts.  For the exercises not covered, I take a day to get those body parts. See my photo album.


Nike Run Club app is lifelong running for days, weeks, and years. It is awesome to get notifications regarding orders along with the Nike app. I have not gotten much use out of the Nike Training Club yet, but it does retrieve the cross data from the Nike Run Club.


Expedia app is good for travel research. I updated my passport information.  We been together since 2000s.


FaceBook app got smart and upgraded my multi-factor authentication. It is still a good relevant social media app.  I am very impressed on how much Europe (France) and PSG is running through my newsfeed.  My group is small so I do not see so much crazy.


Netflix app is a default app installed by manufacturer.  It will remain dormant. I do not have subscription.  I am watching less television other than the shows I can see for free.


Samsung Global Goals is very awareness app about climate change. I like it, but I do not want it to overtake phone by reminding me everyday to help the climate.


Mortal Kombat 11 app was available from the Google Play Store.  Unfortunately, I could not backup or restore my data from my Apple iPhone.  I am starting over and kind of fun getting new characters.


Marriott Bonvoy app is awesome. I was able to book, cancel, and do research in this app. I was able to get a doorkey and it worked over the Wi-Fi Marriott system.  Five stars for this app.


Happy New Year everyone!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home