Sunday, December 18, 2022

Journal Entry #64 - End of Year Ten (10) out of Ten (10) in Massachusetts

 JOURNAL ENTRY #64

Name: Manley M Collins

Social Security Number: 5 7 9 – * * – 6 5 4 1

Date of Birth: 06/21

Place of Birth: Washington, District of Columbia

Country of Birth: United States of America

Date: December 1, 2020


TOPIC: End of Year Ten (10) out of Ten (10) in Massachusetts


Countdown of the Years

If you read my Journal Entry #60 post of the man-made law, then you can understand the new American shackle placed on people to continue produce or create scenarios for change in America.  It is 4TH CRIMINAL law MISTAKE / ERROR from my life.  One criminal penalty per college degree. Like my social media friends showed me, education life runs parallel to criminal life exact same result in the United States of America.  Giving everyone the freedom to do CRAZY, but said I was crazy coming up or growing up.



Therapy and Psychiatrist topics were

(Previous Journal topics - I just was repeating them to new people verbally)


Chicago psychosis - Facebook, church, family voices, spiritual extraction, skips in time and space, loss of 50K from 401K


Peapod unemployment


November 2016 - back to Washington, DC


George Washington kindle book


French - Paris, France


Lawsuits - New Jersey, terminations, accidents - at this time totaling 35 attorneys, 30 courtrooms, 25 judges, 3 wins


175,000 salary - IRS Audit


Biological Father's death - did not have change my birth certificate


running for Washington, DC mayor


Defense Dept assault at Pentagon


Amazon - promotions, food, songs, unemployment, 1.5 year-2years, UPS, assault


Up2Us


Bicycle accidents - incidents happening, cops, police, paperwork


HIV, STDs, and vaccination - 


Washington Hospital Center - second treatment plan, IOP group therapy


Law school


Motorcycle scooters


South Carolina move - substitute teaching, group fitness instructor, cycling instructor, etc. O2 Fitness


Defense Dept clearance


Boston - vote not counted


Powerball and Megamilions


Tents and gym routine




Other topics from 2021:


I tried applying for Lantern to deliver Weed/Cannibis in the Greater Boston area, but it required a personal car.


I tried the Nugenix Maxx testosterone dietary supplement and it was good. It played with my free testerone and made me horny as heck.  Along with Hydroxycut, it was helping remove the fat.


I ordered Dynamix Music to prepare for my first group fitness audition.  This was suggested earlier from O2 Fitness cycling instructor, but I ended up at Crunch Fitness prepping for my audition.


I never won the Massachusetts VaxMillions giveaway.  However, life tried to play games to anticipate winning possibly every time I registered to play per week.


My University of Phoenix Commencement was held in Atlanta, Georgia - see the photoblogs.  The University of Phoenix Commencement was packed with people and it felt so good to be around humans.  I met folks from Washington, DC, and other Greek sorority and fraternity members.  I met the leadership of University of Phoenix.  My dissertation chair or faculty members were not in attendance.


Working and speaking with the attorneys and judges in United States District Court and State of Illinois Circuit Court over my final visit and family history with the state.  The case made me fully aware that geographically cities, states, government entities, or counties have no control over incidents by people or loss of items. I had to file within one year to claim injury was done when I loss my storage drives or entire survival kit during April 3, 2016. The case started with Zoom meetings, but Cook County tried to turn the case into in-person. One of the dates - June 22, 2022 was supposed to be a meeting, but I missed it because of New York holding cell - Citibank situation.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home