Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Journal Entry #54 - Birthday Month

JOURNAL ENTRY #54
Name: Manley M Collins
Social Security Number: 5 7 9 - * * - 6 5 4 1
Date of Birth: 06/21
Place of Birth: Washington, District of Columbia
Country of Birth: United States of America
Date: June 21, 2020

TOPIC: Birthday Month

DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Labor
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Health and Human Services
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Defense
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Transportation
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Education
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Justice

Happy Birthday to me and all Geminis (May/June) and Cancers (June/July).  I favor more Gemini.  This is Why I am Hot...sung by M.I.M.S.  It is the first day of summer.  This year it falls on Father's Day again.  Happy Father's Day to all fathers, baby daddies, guardians, mentors, and godfathers.  Happy Juneteenth to all African-Americans.  My original birthday plans was to spend it at Myrtle Beach, SC for the morning, and then Dave and Buster's for the evening.

I had my 2020 annual physical. Here is the report.

Berkeley County Family Practice LLC
2061 Highway 52
Moncks Corner, SC 29461-5017 USA

Date of Physical - February 8, 2020

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ DIFF
White Blood Cells (WBC)
Value = 4.9
Range = 3.4-10.8 (x10E3/uL)

Red Blood Cells (RBC)
Value = 4.95
Range = 4.14-5.80 (x10E6/uL)

Hemoglobin
Value = 15.8
Range = 13.0-17.7 (g/dL)

Hematocrit
Value = 45
Range = 37.5-51.0 (%)

Mean Corpuscular Volume (MCV)
Value = 91
Range = 79-97 (fL)

Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin (MCH)
Value = 31.9
Range = 26.6-33.0 (pg)

Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration (MCHC)
Value = 35.1
Range = 31.5-35.7 (g/dL

Red blood cell Distribution Width (RDW)
Value = 11.7
Range = 11.6-15.4 (%)

Platelets
Value = 257
Range = 150-450 (x10E3/uL)

Neutrophils
Value = 49
Range = Not Established (%)

Lymphs
Value = 36
Range = Not Established (%)

Monocytes
Value = 10
Range = Not Established (%)

Eos
Value = 4
Range = Not Established (%)

Basos
Value = 1
Range = Not Established (%)

IMMATURE CELLS
Neutrophils (Absolute)
Value = 2.4
Range = 1.4-7.0 (x10E3/uL)

Lymphs (Absolute)
Value = 1.8
Range = 0.7-3.1 (x10E3/uL)

Monocytes (Absolute)
Value = 0.5
Range = 0.1-0.9 (x10E3/uL)

Eos (Absolute)
Value = 0.2
Range = 0.0-0.4 (x10E3/uL)

Baso (Absolute)
Value = 0.0
Range = 0.0-0.2 (x10E3/uL)

Immature Granulocytes
Value = 0
Range = Not Established (%)

Immature Grans (Abs)
Value = 0.0
Range = 0.0-0.1 (x10E3/uL)

Nucleated Red Blood Cells (NRBC)

Physican comments: Cholestrol is mildly elevated, please make sure he is working hard on diet and exercise habits, refer him to our website for hyperlipidemia and/or the american heart association for dietary advice, other labs look good.

Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) + Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR) Litholink (Chronic Kidney Disease Physical Test (CKD PT))

***This test was to stress getting evaluated after coming off of Truvada***  I am no longer on Truvada.  I passed the research or no longer became eligible for the program through Gilead Sciences.

Glucose
Value = 91
Range = 65-99 (mg/dL)

Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
Value = 13
Range = 6-24 (mg/dL)

Creatinine
Value = 0.99
Range = 0.76-1.27 (mg/dL)

Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Test (eGFR) if NonAfricn Am
Value = 93
Range = >59 (mL/min/1.73)

Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Test (eGFR) if African Am
Value = 107
Range = >59 (mL/min/1.73)

Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)/Creatinine Ratio
Value = 13
Range = 9-20

Sodium
Value = 138
Range = 134-144 (mmol/L)

Potassium
Value = 4.4
Range = 3.5-5.2 (mmol/L)

Chloride
Value = 100
Range = 96-106 (mmol/L)

Carbon Dioxide, Total
Value = 23
Range = 20-29 (mmol/L)

Calcium
Value = 10.0
Range = 8.7-10.2 (mg/dL)

Phosphorus
Value = 3.3
Range = 2.8-4.1 (mg/dL)

Protein, Total
Value = 8.0
Range = 6.0-8.5 (g/dL)

Albumin
Value = 4.6
Range = 4.0-5.0 (g/dL)

Globulin, Total
Value = 3.4
Range = 1.5-4.5 (g/dL)

Albumin/Globulin (A/G) Ratio
Value = 1.4
Range = 1.2-2.2

Bilirubin, Total
Value = 1.8 (high)
Range = 0.0-1.2 (mg/dL)

Alkaline Phosphatase
Value = 89
Range = 39-117 (IU/L)

Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST) (SGOT)
Value = 19
Range = 0-40 (IU/L)

Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT) Serum Glutamic Pyruvic Transaminase (SGPT)
Value = 13
Range = 0-44 (IU/L)

LIPID PANEL
Cholesterol, Total
Value = 209 High
Range = 100-199 (mg/dL)

Triglycerides
Value = 95
Range = 0-149 (mg/dL)

High Density Lipoproteins (HDL) Cholesterol
Value = 45
Range = >39 (mg/dL)

Very Low Density Lipoproteins (VLDL) Cholesterol
Value = 19
Range = 5-40 (mg/dL)

Low Density Lipoproteins (LDL) Cholesterol
Value = 145 High
Range = 0-99 (mg/dL)

TSH
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Value = 1.310
Range = 0.450-4.500 (uIU/mL)

-------------------------------------------

Medications as of June 22, 2020
I am still on Zyprexa (Olanzapine) 2.5 mg and Celexa (Citalopram) 5mg.

Berkeley County Family Practice LLC refers me to Berkeley Community Mental Health Center.
--------------------------------------------

Berkeley Community Mental Health Center
403 Stoney Landing Road
Moncks Corner, SC 29461

and in coordination with

State of South Carolina
Department of Mental Health
403 Stoney Landing Road
Moncks Corner, SC 29461

most of services were conducted via telephone or videoconference (TeleHealth).

Services I received is Outpatient Therapy held every two weeks.
I am receiving psycho education, staying in the present techniques,

Therapy topics covered so far is
1.  Clarification on my conditions and what was previous stated from previous therapy sessions, academic research, and medical care.
2.  The Beginning (Mother (Collins) and Father (Nolen) dealings with each other, how Nelson family came into play, and how their decisions affected me).
3.  The domestic abuse violence towards my mother and me.
4.  The discovery of sexual identity, child molestation, child rape, sodomy, child sexual abuse, and first degree sexual assault - I am the Child. (Berkeley County Sheriffs Office Incident Report 202004003555)
5.  The Beta Delta chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity's trust, distrust, and misunderstandings.
6.  My career of various jobs. Refocusing.
7.  My wanting to make change via the political scene and opportunities.  Reading and relating the autobiographical books of George Washington, the first President.  And law school.

Another service is the Office of Care Coordination for food, clothing, stimulus package, locating employment, and group therapy.

Another service is the I.S.P. (Employment Services).  I attended my first virtual job fair, which was good.  My interaction with the job fair was to follow up on previous applications.  Applications I sent my resume information:
Charleston Southern University
College of Charleston
Medical University of South Carolina
Trident Technical College
Charleston County School District
Kelly Education Services
Berkeley County School District
South Carolina Department of Education PACE/Alternate Certification Program
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Cor-Tech
Xiartech
Repeat Consultants
ePCHelp for State of South Carolina
COGENT InfoTech Corporation for State of South Carolina DHEC
Arete Technologies Inc for State of South Carolina DOR

The BCMHC I.S.P. (Employment Services) referred me to South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation Center at 2954 S. Live Oak Dr, Moncks Corner, SC 29461.  I told them I have interest in Masonry and obtaining a Commercial Driver's License (CDL).

----------------------------------------

Law Schools for 2019-2020 Admissions Cycle
Albany Law School - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Denied Admission, But Feedback Received was to get LSAT up to 150

Boston College Law School - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Denied Admission

Charleston School of Law - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Denied Admission

Columbia University School of Law - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Denied Admission

Harvard Law School - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Denied Admission

University of South Carolina School of Law - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Denied Admission, but wanted to get feedback and somehow was led to Gov. McMaster website and biographical information.

Stanford University Law School - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Denied Admission

Yale Law School - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Denied Admission

University of Toronto Faculty of Law
Osgoode Hall Law School, York University

---------------------------------------------

I am glad the CLEO CLIC program did provide avenues around the LSAT to get into law school.  However, Vermont Law School does not provide corporate or constitutional law.  The other two law school partnerships I do not have any interest in.  New England Law School does present a part time program.  Harvard Extension School does present the opportunity of beginning there could give a possibly of getting accepted to the Harvard Law School.  All of them are expensive options.  Right now, I am waiting to see my doctoral program education for job opportunities to kick in.

--------------------------------------------

Scooter Number Three (3) - 2018 Blue Honda NCW50 Metropolitan Scooter/Moped

I purchased a scooter/moped from Velocity Powersports at 151 Gateway Dr in Ladson, SC.  I assumed since it was the closest dealer I would get good service, but they took the moped/scooter back and already milked me out of $4,000 in less than six months.  They continued to use the best sales and customer service techniques to look their best.  I told the following entities about Velocity Powersports scamming, swindling, conning, and gouging me for money to: Berkeley County Sheriff Office, State Farm Insurance Company, South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles, South Carolina Attorney General's Office, South Carolina Office of Consumer Affairs, Better Business Bureau (BBB), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) IC3, Federal Trade Commission (FTC), Citibank, DiscoverCard, and SunTrust.  As for the Attorney General and Berkeley County Sheriff Office, they advised me to go to the magistrate for small claims court and claim-to-items filing to retrieve my personal belongings.

------------------------------------------

I am being investigated for United States Department of Defense clearance number three (#3).  This investigation got everything the first and second investigations did not have.  This is a very unusual feat and Congratulations to me.  The public sees what the government sees.  Corporate America sees what the public sees.  Everyone that is not a social media friend or follower sees what the social media friends sees.  Everything told in one view.  Again, Congratulations to me and pat on the back or butt.

------------------------------------------

I do not have United Parcel Service (UPS) mailbox in South Carolina.  It is very interesting how much patience you have to have to wait for the mail.  At UPS, I got everything in the mail.  Rural USPS service, I am lucky to get one letter per week.  Yes, in the beginning the Eadytown neighborhood stole my Palm Springs Portable Toilet (Berkeley County Sheriffs Office Incident Report #202001000277).  I have to actually now be home for any and every package shipped.  Yes, I am currently a Cub Scout/Boy Scout/Eagle Scout camping on the property I am paying for, which is my family's property.  It is an interesting setup.  My next step up was/is a Coleman 1805RB Camper or Single Wide Mobile One-Bedroom Home.  Someone had the nerve to cut the grass at the entryway and mailbox, then carve out a noose, teardrop, an asshole, or vagina hole in the uncut grass in the driveway of my family's property.  If you want to cut the grass, cut all of it.  A public Thank You for cutting the grass.

United Parcel Service Store came in very handy during the Covid-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.  I was able to all my office and paperwork tasks.  United Parcel Service (Moncks Corner, SC) store was the good start. Then, I went to United Parcel Service (Summerville, SC) store was good until they started doing dishonest service.  Then, I went to United Parcel Service (Goose Creek, SC) store was charging an arm and a leg for use of that computer.  Finally, I went to United Parcel Service (North Charleston, SC) store was very good and it became my home store by Walmart.  Federal Express Office (FedEx) was in West Ashley near Citadel Mall gave excellent service.

------------------------------------------

South Carolina Department of Education gave the instructions on how to apply for the PACE and Alternative Certification, but they purposely did not accept my official transcripts that I recently ordered for another entity.  It was horrible.  I did the fingerprinting.  I requested the SLED background investigation report, but South Carolina Department of Education stated they do not provide report back to the individual.  I requested a copy of the credit and consumer background investigation report, and I did not receive that either.  Upon review of the checklist, I took the National Teacher's Examination (NTE) decades ago at Howard University for Reading and Math.  Charleston County School District reviewed my transcript and discovered my disciplines are Math and English.  I spent $150 on transcripts prior to SCDoEd.  However, after we disagreed on my transcripts, SCDoEd decides to close my case and told me to reapply.

------------------------------------------

Friday, January 17, 2020 at 2030 hours, I was traveling from gym to home. I was driving on Ranger Dr on a brand new/used moped/motorcycle. I pulled up to the stop sign at Highway 45 and Ranger Dr....I slowed and rolled through the stop sign at 2-4 mph and turned right to go over the Diverison Bridge. I kept traveling and the moped/motorcycle can not go no faster than 38 mph. I got pulled over at State of South Carolina Berkeley County Sheriff police right after crossing the bridge. The first thing the officer PFC R. Foro Badge No. 5989, young white male football size, thought I was going to argue over stopping at the stop sign; in which, there is zero (0) traffic. Guess he started saying to make sure I was not drunk and ask for bill of sale based on the brand new temp tags. He also asked for my driver's license or beginner's permit. I gave him my driver's license and the registration non-issue. He came back and issued Public Contact / Warning #215021-BB. He started conversation with me telling crazy about South Carolina laws regarding mopeds/motorcycle permits times and my type of vehicle should not be on the road after 6 PM. I told him I can show him my out-of-state license with full privileges. So tell me, I just moved to South Carolina, December 31, 2019, and I started moving through the South Carolina resident systems January 2, 2020 and it is January 17, 2020, please tell me how fast I am suppose to get everything to transition. I just saw when the motorcycle classes are scheduled. I guess South Carolina does not realize I came back with five driver's licenses and two endorsed with motorcycles privileges. So since you have upset Marvell and corrected him over something petty, this is a public post sent back to show what is about to happen. Yes, I fully take the ownership of breaking the law for rolling through stop sign at 2-4 mph and not making a 100% full stop.

-------------------------------------------

I did have the Motorcycle Basic Rider's Course scheduled at Trident Technical College - Thornley Campus, North Charleston, SC.  It was originally scheduled for March 2020, right at the time the Covid-19 (coronavirus) became a pandemic.  Everything is slowly reopening.  The class continued to move forward to the next month to the next month.  So I cancelled the class, I will be stuck with my beginner's permit until it expires.  I am using the money for a hair stylist appointment....time for a new look.  Washington, DC DMV sent me reminders to renew my driver's license by my birthday, but like I stated earlier, let that driver's license expire.  It is exciting what you can do with the Power of Choice.  Yes, I have my health, education, God, and 'Power of Choice'.  My French language lessons are coming along great.  Spanish language is on hold until I have mastered and become C2 expert in French, and relate to my European and African peoples.  I still have the general public view my fitness journey.  Right before the pandemic, I became certified as an IFTA Group Fitness Instructor, IFTA Cycling Instructor, and American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult, Child, and Infant.














































Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home