Thursday, December 29, 2022

Journal Entry #72 - The Phone - Alexander Graham Bell, Inventor and Co-Founder of AT&T - Must Did Not Know How Crazy Communication Would Become - And My In-Person and Postal Mail Communications Independence - Who am I talking to?

JOURNAL ENTRY #72

Name: Manley M Collins

Social Security Number: 5 7 9 – * * – 6 5 4 1

Date of Birth: 06/21

Place of Birth: Washington, District of Columbia

Country of Birth: United States of America

Date: July 4, 2022


TOPIC: The Phone - Alexander Graham Bell, Inventor and Co-Founder of AT&T - Must Did Not Know How Crazy Communication Would Become - And My In-Person and Postal Mail Communications Independence - Who am I talking to?


Happy Independence Day to the United States of America!


Schizophrenia and the recognition of my American mental health issues was created solely based on the topic when I shelled out information about a future to people that I did not know what I was talking about.  Normally, life would call it a 'lie' or 'alternative truth', but made sure my American life, in English, reap every word of having anything mentioned about my future and losing it very fast with little or no evidence.  So now my readers or people now dislike or love me revealing my past and present of what he/she does not expect to see.


Based on my telephone logs and great memory, people wonder who do I talk to if I am not speaking to them specifically.  For me, my 792 contact list is 10% of the amount of people I would have had if I had my storage drives and no distractions in putting people in various information systems and backing up various places.  I do believe in speaking to humans over artificial intelligence or interactive voice response systems.  Those people I spoke over the phone or in-person or video call are as follows:


Brothers of Rho Kappa Lambda of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., police officers and every other type of officer, attorneys, lawyers, teachers, LGBTQIA+ associates/friends, heterosexual friends, families, my paternal family members, my maternal family members, classmates from Cross High School, South Carolina State University, and University of Phoenix, track and field teammates, football players, basketball players, disabled persons, Asian, Indian, European, African, American, French, Italian, Mexicans, Latinos, Brazilians, Jewish, Muslim, drug dealers, gun owners, Beta Delta of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., Future Business Leaders of America, Chief Executive Officers, presidents, vice presidents, directors, project managers, program managers, leaders, small business owners, entrepreneurs, barbers, hairstylists, Human Resources managers, my co-workers, supervisors, and managers from every position on my resume, security officers, librarians, administrative assistants, doctors, nurses, case workers, mental health professionals, resource officers, principals, assistant principals, military - army, navy, marines, coast guard, air force, government officials, government employees, government contractors, the courts, judges, custodians, Phi Beta Lambda Business Fraternity, travelers, skateboarders, punk rockers, me phi me, Alpha Kappa Alpha, Delta Sigma Theta, Sigma Gamma Rho, Zeta Phi Beta, homeless professionals, drug users, Omega Psi Phi, Kappa Alpha Psi, Phi Beta Sigma, Kappa Kappa Psi, Tau Beta Sigma, Phi Mu Alpha, Up2Us Coaches/Coaches Across America, AmeriCorps, City Year, any department in any state I resided in, United Parcel Service, DHL Express, AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Apple, Nike, Amazon, insurance agent, appraisers, sales personnel, technologists, gamers, leasing agents, apartment owners, banks, brokerage firms, hotels, motels, airlines, restaurants, public transportation workers, car rentals,  parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, children, teens, adolescents, garbage workers, recruiters, headhunters, airport workers, all the violators of the Ten Commandments, sinners, pastors, deacons, choir members, ushers, meetup groups, church congregation, actors, gym and fitness gurus, bodybuilders, athletes from other sports, research professionals, and many more....even if do not specifically mention your area of expertise I am talking to you or something related to you.


Ever since the Journal Entry regarding my depression and how it came to fruition, I never have and do not plan to shut up for anybody since 2007-2008.  I know all this information is coming fast, but I am just like you sharing in bits in pieces, but I am all at once to catch up.


Pine Street Inn provided me a locker for storage. It is about half the size of a middle school or high school locker.  I only store daily stuff, such as my multivitamins (Vega All-in-One Protein Shake, Gatorade G-Fit, Lenny & Larry's Plant Based Cookies, Metamucil Fiber Gummies, Metamucil 4-in-1 Single Packs, One-A-Day Men's Multivitamin, Hydroxycut, Metamucil Cinnamon Fiber Wafers), everyday clothing, medications, and work clothing.  I do laundry every two weeks. You can see them in my photo albums.  Pine Street Inn provided more housing applications to Somerville Housing Authority, Pine Street Inn Housing, Woodburne Apartments, and The Bay State Banner real estate section had housing lotteries.  I am still on the lottery list for a brand new affordable housing project.  At Pine Street Inn, I had to get a tuberculosis test and reading done, which I was informed I was supposed to get every six (6) months.


With my former residence in Atlanta, Georgia and in between actual health or medical plans, I never signed up for public insurance.  So with me very focused on rolling off United Healthcare impacting the ability for my bills to paid by MassHealth (BMC Community Health Plan now WellSense).  I wanted to test At-Home Medical Tests for all the same services you see in my photo albums.  I did the tests publicly so others can see me do it.  The results were the same.


Racial profiling and customer profiling does happen in Boston, Massachusetts despite importing diversity to create diversity.  So here it goes, Target (Beacon Hill), a white/Latino retail floor employee, did racial and customer profiling, and I informed them through their surveys.  CVS Pharmacy (North Station), overabundance of female employees, did racial and customer profiling, and I informed them through their surveys, but it still happens at random.  StarMarket (North Station), a white manager, did racial and customer profiling, but stopped surveys for a year now.  Whole Food Market (Charles River Plaza) security did racial and customer profiling, and I informed them through their surveys and it stopped.


I got my Monkeypox/smallpox vaccine JYNNEOS from Boston Medical Center Sexual Health Clinic.  I still have a residual mark from where the vaccine was placed. Hopefully, my Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides start helping my hair, skin, and nails along with my prenatal multivitamins.


I purchased TurboTax to prepare to file my taxes.


I attended BayState (Massachusetts) Summer Games. I ran the 100m, 200m, and long jump.  I won the long jump.  I may or may not plan to go California for the State Games of America.  It is in my photo blog.


I had to seriously pray the Lord's Prayer, read a Bible verse, Joel Osteen's message of the day, and recited the 23rd Psalm before my criminal court hearing at New York City / New York State Criminal Courts.  It is in my photo blog.  I also attended my follow up court date in September 2022, and the case and charges were dismissed.  I talked to my pro-bono The Legal Aid Society attorney via the phone, and he told me I can get a Certificate of Disposition if I needed it, but most likely not available for the next day.  The way I booked my trip was through Megabus and Marriott.  I booked to hear the decision and leave immediately.  My case came up first and the judge told me the decision without the presence of my attorney.  I did eat a good meal at Whole Foods Market (Hudson Yards) to treat myself. I missed the USATF Masters Outdoor Nationals Championship in Lexington, Kentucky.  I signed up for eTrack, the free case tracking service provided by the New York State Unified Court System, to actually track my case, which I never found and could not add.  Checkr, Inc. provided all the employers that I am employed by and uses Checkr's service to provide the post-adverse action notice due to New York's situation.


I joined new workforce apps called Adia and Instawork.  Adia Solutions LLC, works with Adecco staffing, and I filled out the profile.  My first gig was Wyndham Hotel & Resorts (Beacon Hill).  I worked as a bellman and backoffice customer service.  I made some friends, associates, and acquaintances.  It was my first time seeing the tipping business in the hotel other than housekeeping. When I can tip, I normally tipped the housekeeping and restaurant workers.  I never thought about the bellpeople.  I worked as a custodian and engineer, but I had to tell the supervisor that I do not mind moving other people (Wyndham's) stuff once a month and I do not do this type of physical activity on the regular.


Boston Medical Center had to prepare me for my first colonoscopy. My BMC primary care physician prescribes Golytely as the medication and gave me the instructions.  I discussed the instructions with McInnis Health Center (Boston HealthCare for the Homeless Program) doctors and nurse. A month before the procedure, McInnis Health Center provided interesting advice, but not efficient planning on how to go about the day. As the procedure came close, I was in discussion with BMC on how to prepare and I planned a week ahead for it scheduling a PT1 Medical ride.  McInnis calls the Friday before the procedure on Tuesday, and ask, "Am I still coming to the McInnis House?" I politely while enraged had to tell them, "No, I made other plans."


I communicated quite a bit through the Massachusetts General Hospital, McInnis Health Center, and Boston Medical Center information system with practitioners more than any other hospital information system for care.


----------------------------------------------------


Transitioning from Arbour Counseling Session (Zoom Calls) to Boston Medical Center In-Person (through the Bridge Clinic - Psychiatry Department)

(Previous Journal topics - I just was repeating them to new people verbally)


Boys

Relationships

Sex

Travel

Materialism

Research before buying

Attachment

Give and Take

Work on trauma

Touching and Assaults

Thinking and Feelings

Begin Cognitive Behavior Therapy or Cognitive Processing Therapy (homework on myself)


-------------------------------------------------------


Other Topics from Summer and Fall 2022:



I started participating in University of Phoenix Dissertation to Publication Workshop.  I attended University of Phoenix Knowledge without Borders Summit. I attend the UOPX KWB in person in Chicago and Washington, DC/Virginia, but this time it is virtual.


I started working with Massachusetts Vocational Rehabilitation Center for SSA's Ticket to Work to be local and not have Illinois's virtual center involved.


I never paid attention to what was happening with my toes. After everything happens and distractions, time becomes available to actually pay attention to myself.


I worked with some new rental startup companies, such as SplitSpot and June Homes. They are two of I do not know how many that rent out the megahomes throughout Boston and other cities.  SplitSpot does an application and roommate approval process for a room.  SplitSpot was funny because you provide a profile and roommate communication data is shared so I had to talk to the roommates.  For one place, all the rooms were vacant and the potential roommate was in another state (Florida), and disapproved me.  For another place, two male roommates and a potential female roommate with a pet, disapproved me, but during phone conversation individually with all three tried to blame each other for stating their vote, 'No.'  June Homes does an application and credit check before roommate approval process for a room.  When June Homes denied me on credit, I had to clutch the pearls and reflect that I have to have good credit score of 650 and above to rent a room in the house plus pay deposit.


I went to Atlanta, Georgia for the first part of my vacation and stayed at the Marriott TownePlace Suites. I switched from the J.W. Marriott at the last minute to prevent any shenanigans like New York City.  I met a few South Carolina State University college people (we were not in the same class to say classmate). I told all my Atlanta-based friends I was there, but I guess they wanted to do schizophrenia and not see me physically.  It did not matter, but I had a great time seeing three hairstylists and/or barbers and meeting people from Atlanta LGBTQIA+ Pride weekend, and unexpectedly ran into Rho Kappa Lambda brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. at House in the Park.  I flew Delta Airlines and used my points.  I had a terrible experience at Subway restaurant at Atlanta Hartsfield airport, the supervisor replaced the sandwich, and the Delaware North assistant general manager did reach out to me. See my photo album.


I spent my second half of vacation in Charleston/North Charleston, South Carolina. I rented a car from Atlanta and drove to South Carolina.  I played with the hands-free technology and cruise control on rural road with minimal to no traffic.  I had to work at Dorchester County District Two (South Carolina Public Schools).  I signed up for three days to get my feet wet and see how everything operates.  See my photo album.  It was very restful and relaxing. I went through a half box of magnums and eight regular condoms so it was good.  Walmart was nearby so I was happy. UberEats worked very well on my order from Bonefish Grill, and it was hot and delightful.  Finally, I found the CSC Works smartphone app, it worked well at the Extended Stay America hotel, and gave me a bonus for using the app.  The CSCWorks vendor does Boston system of laundry centers, but you have to use a smartcard connected with one site.


I signed up for United States Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Authority's Pre-Check program. My Global Entry program known traveler number expired.  I signed up for the new program.


I attended Snow Companies - Gilead - Advisory Board program on HIV prevention services and medicines. 


I had to subscribe to AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss because my original two-year subscription expired.  I did a month break between the original expiration and new subscription to see if anything was going to happen.  I had to replace the front glass on my iPhone.


ZipCar kept sending me reminders about re-establishing membership.


I updated my National Board's Candidate Management System (NBCMS) profile, which is supported by the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards.


I joined a new meetup Skip the Small Talk Online through the Hey Siri group. This is the first time I had audio issues over the Apple iPhone. I could hear everything, but they could not hear me.  We troubleshooted for thirty (30) minutes.


I filled out DoorDash Shop and Deliver form. I was already doing it, but I guess they wanted to make it official. UberEats provided these types of orders when they know I am at the end of my day.


I updated my Hilton profile.


All of Us Research provided some data.


Allied Universal sends me Special Security Briefing I guess to keep in touch and get additional business.


Massachusetts General Brigham started sending more research surveys about new features.


I started Busuu Live Lessons.


I participated in USATF Potomac Valley Association and PVTC Zoom call and voting process.  This was a first ever.


I sent in my United States Department of State Passport Application through the United States Postal Service.


I attended Oracle Cloud World. It was whole breadth of knowledge and experience on how one organization works around a winning product.  I do not have the $5,000 annually for training and certification around it, but learning bits and pieces through webinar and technical papers works too.


I participated in new Crunch Fitness Malden class offerings.  I participated in Crunch Fitness Summerville group fitness classes. I tried to enter North Charleston's Crunch Fitness, but that is when I was notified that my gym membership expired.


I am reading the newsletters, responses to my letter (all the different thoughts), and participating in polls by the United States Congress (Senators and Representatives).


Federal Express attorneys tried to answer the civil suit by stating nothing happened and deny everything. We are at the pre-trial conference stage.  MCAD still pending.  I was told to decide MCAD vs Superior Court, but I told them to settle.  I am only looking for one settlement from Federal Express, but however I can proceed with Pre-Trial and private investigator to proceed with one trial for both courts.


Southampton Street Shelter's case is left with the State of Massachusetts, but just continuous notice of appearances by different attorneys. I am unsure what that is about.


I am getting prepared to 'sit and wait' because the government trained me well to let routine drive people crazy up the wall, plus speakerphone, and wait until the end of time for something to give way or give me my money for what your people did.


-----------------------------------------------------


From my Nokia first cellphone to current Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy Smartphone Apps:


Remember black and grey screen snake game.  I loved that game.


Remember black and grey screen Tetris game.  Using the keypad and directional keys to get the blocks right.


I had the UberEats, Uber Driver, and Uber apps on my smartphone. I was using them, but until New York took Uber away. I threw the whole business in the trash, uninstalled, and did not bring to new phone.  It is backed up in cloud storage.


I had the DoorDash driver, and DoorDash apps on my smartphone. I was using them, but until New York took DoorDash away. I threw the whole business in the trash, uninstalled, and did not bring to new phone.  It is backed up in cloud storage.


I had the Grubhub driver, and Grubhub apps on my smartphone. I was using them, but until New York took Grubhub away. I threw the whole business in the trash, uninstalled, and did not bring to new phone.


Google Chrome has done a great job syncing data with is apps platform. I was impressed just as much as I use Firefox in syncing data and search abilities.


The Google sync with Android phone was impressive.  No duplicate data anywhere...yep, throwing shade to Apple.


Security got much better with Android.  AT&T Cloud, AT&T Call Protect, AT&T ActiveArmor, plus Samsung HIYA and Samsung Cloud service darn sure capture my data, photos, music, documents, everything to help me not miss one communication beat plus secure any data network for a minimum fee. No Google Cloud or Microsoft Cloud services yet.


Starbucks app exemplifies the service provided by its restaurants. It has not missed yet, even with a cup of iced water.  I love the rewards, but I do not have Starbucks budget like that.  Thanks for always remembering my birthday.


McDonald's app knew its customers and how to get them store with the $1 deals, but when inflation raised it to $2. I had to rethink my trips to all the Boston's McDonalds.  I went for breakfast and lunch/dinner.


Grindr, Jack'd, GROWLr, Scruff, Recon, Bro, 3Fun, Mr X apps (outside of Massachusetts) are used for the purpose of sex and hookups, and its actual purpose.  Inside Massachusetts, New York, or Northeast is for scamming, headaches, and from me-educational purposes to eliminate those gray matter opinions. Remember my scamming Journal Entry what folks tried to do to me.


Google Authenticator was better than Microsoft Authenticator for rolling over from various phones. I understand Microsoft's logic to authenticate each account, but it becomes a headache when more websites are rolling out multi-factor or two-way authentication.  ID.me is very good for government multi-factor or two- way authentication.  Adobe Access authentication is pretty good for the Adobe suite of products.


My banks, credit cards, and brokerage firms worked all my phones and iPad.


Zoom was and is pretty good with weblinks. It is used by most organizations.  I played with the various backgrounds. It was slight hiccup when I tried to switch phones on my personal account, but I recovered figuring out it was multi-factor authentication had to be turned on.  Google Duo/Google Meet was pretty good.  Apple FaceTime was good.  Video calling became a better experience.




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home