Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Journal Entry #71 - University of Pennsylvania Relays 2022 with PVTC - My Trifecta, Triangulation, and Amazing Race Triple Elimination - Chicago, New York City, and Washington, District of Columbia - Go Back? Double Negative "Non, je ne suis pas !"

JOURNAL ENTRY #71

Name: Manley M Collins

Social Security Number: 5 7 9 – * * – 6 5 4 1

Date of Birth: 06/21

Place of Birth: Washington, District of Columbia

Country of Birth: United States of America

Date: April 4, 2022


TOPIC: University of Pennsylvania Relays 2022 with PVTC - My Trifecta, Triangulation, and Amazing Race Triple Elimination - Chicago, New York City, and Washington, District of Columbia - Go Back? Double Negative "Non, je ne suis pas !"


This is the beginning of heavier activity work in spring, summer, and fall.  The winter I normally hibernate and physically work on myself at the gym.  The gym practically sees me everyday as a part of my routine.  I rarely miss a day unless it is heavy day of appointments and personal errands.


Getting adjusted to a new United State is always work. 


I gave CubeSmart my release notice and asked for other locations with smaller units.  I moved into my new unit on the other side of town with less Mass-Cass type of scenery.


I expanded my Massachusetts Planet Fitness workouts and trips to Cambridge, Malden, Quincy, Chelsea, East Boston, Boston, Mattapan, Revere/Wonderland, Jamaica Plain, Burlington, Reading, Hingham, Braintree, Weymouth, Medford, Waltham, and Watertown.  I did attend my New York locations - Harlem, Columbus Circle, Chelsea, Times Square.  I did South Carolina locations - Summerville, North Charleston, and Charleston.  I did Georgia locations - Atlanta, Chamblee-Tucker, Doraville, Brookhaven.  See my photo albums for more photos.


Part of my schizophrenia wanted to search the human resources and federal laws regarding record keeping because my resume was long from actual positions, but who had a record of what puzzled me because Social Security and Internal Revenue Service had records.  The maximum number of years for recordkeeping is six (6) years.  I did send an email or request to find out, which employers had a record of me.  Another reason: It is because I was shown plenty of mental health conditions that I physically did not know and never could claim the benefit, but physically I was fine and for real suffering 100% materialistic loss from 1994-2019.  The selection of 'No disability' on my pre-hire and full background was correct, but life made me act like I was having issues without having control or knowing what I was going through at the workplace.


I researched getting Oracle and RedHat certifications because Microsoft became the prominent technology for my rise and downfall. I do not want to repeat that again. I went through my resume for all the skills I had to see what I missed or did not see.


I was planning USATF Meets.  Potomac Valley Track Club, University of Pennsylvania, and USATF made it possible for me to run in the Penn Relays in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.  It was fun and enjoyable to see my teammates and friends in the city.  See my photo albums for more photos. I did obtain a Free Library of Philadelphia Library Card, which the temporary card only lasts a year.  I rented an AirBnb.  It was super nice and very impressive for the price, but could not control the room temperature due to the cool weather.  I hung out with a friend I met during the Democratic National Convention in 2016, and we went to Ravens Lounge, Graffiti Lounge, and Marsala Kitchen.  I also attempted to do UberEats and DoorDash to see if the adaptable market was still associated with the Boston region.  I registered my SEPTA key card.


Massachusetts State Police tried to additionally direct me to the Victim Advocate Program in Massachusetts District Court, East Boston, Massachusetts.  I found out some new information between Harassment Probation Order for co-workers and unrelated people, but has to have three different incidents.  I found out restraining protective order for relatives and people related to me.  The Boston Police and Massachusetts State Police are supposed to submit charges if anything is found during the investigation.  I already got confirmation that the investigation was closed, but I tried to submit new information. Massachusetts is deliberately using time to prevent any benefit or consequences for what grown adults do.


Illinois and Chicago played the same role on stating they are not responsible for what their residents or visitors do in their geographic location, in buildings, in offices, or public transportation.


Social Security Administration approved me for disability, but I got the initial payments. I had to configure how to do the money.  They also did court ordered deductions, but they found two, when for the last ten (10) years I only saw one.  Connecticut had the original deduction open done with my presence.  Washington, DC did another deduction in 2020 after I left the city and had no presence.  I never knew that could be done.  Social Security Administration kept doing this until I spoke up about where the extra money was going.  I inquired about the SSA Ticket to Work program, but learn I only have nine (9) months to make the most money I can make while receiving the government funding.



--------------------------------------


Therapy and Psychiatrist with Arbour Counseling Services topics were

(Previous Journal topics - I just was repeating them to new people verbally)


'Don't Matter' internal family message after April 3, 2016


Apple Health predicts falling (walking steadiness notification) and Doctors asking did I fall - what reality is that?


Phone as a subscription


Did not profit from any inheritance, death, lawsuit, lottery, real estate, anything I had materialistically - no chance to sell or pawn, no government check, no career, no campaign contributions to support any effort, none of my ideas or company to make a true profit, no retirement, etc.


Spinning brain centerpieces said/felt "donk" like nothing was left.


Now that the accounts or areas of life that have a former address if I was supposed to get anything is lost in the mail or went to trash.


Judge decided to respond or remand before the summons of individual defendants in the Federal Express civil suit.


Warmth again


Revealing I was the extrovert telling, showing, doing everything to everybody. Information started manually in 1990s, came online in 1999, now 2016 put everything in one place where everyone can see it, now 2022 sent small emails out to what I do and now folks paid attention...people are funny.


Sent letters to Congress and State Congress


Introspection - schizophrenia happened when I talk about a future that never happened or planned plus the physical elements of anxiety plus being involved with family or ethnic group.


'Not about you' big voice - not giving a flying f*ck who it is about


Storage unit


1970, 1980, 1990, up to 2007 never had a therapist or psychiatrist because we or I talked to people.


Gender X generation


American Scientific Bell Curve


MCAD responses and making my response iron clad.



------------------------------------------------


Transitioning from Arbour Counseling Session (Zoom Calls) to Boston Medical Center In-Person (through the Bridge Clinic - Psychiatry Department)

(Previous Journal topics - I just was repeating them to new people verbally)


Birth


Racism


Civil Rights


Mother 


Father(s)


What I want out of therapy?

Gain knowledge on the present classification of situations

Let go and head to Europe or what do they call it over there

BEST team said I do CCCP at DMH Solomon Inpatient, but I thought of going in November, but New York happened and I do not ever want to go.

I need a support group outpatient.

What other element of the insurance I did not take advantage of?

Meet the requirements of SSDI, RSDI, or SSI.

Find resolve and closure, and let go.

Address past realities to present day situations.


How I want therapy to proceed?

Once every two weeks

In-person is fine.


Girls

Momma's boy






















--------------------------------------

Other Topics from Spring and Summer 2022:


United Healthcare was doing something I never seen by healthcare companies, which was still keep a plan open after no additional premiums were paid.


I was able to get my Dell XPS hard drive, but life is trying to prevent me from recovering the files.  The computer repair guy suggested how to connect the drive.  He saw the files on the drive.  I was impressed.


Pine Street Inn Longwood Security and Staff continues to physical assault after Warning Talks.


I planned my first Manicure and pedicure celebration at Dashing Diva Chelsea (Manhattan NYC).  This goes along with New York post regarding Citibank - Harassment, etc. Please visit Journal Entry 61 - Words are Just Words. I am not repeating the information, but my photo albums show more information on how I celebrated half of my birthday week in New York City.  I participated in USATF New York Outdoor Championships representing Potomac Valley at Icahn Stadium.  The New York situation took away most of my smallest of employments and others I did not expect. However, a few survived which made me rethink life or the government and courts do whatever it takes to ensure I meet the requirement of 'disability' and spend the government money instead of working for it.


I found running technology to get strides distance.


Boston Copley Library someone provided the link of getting mp3s.


I sent in a renewal United States Census Bureau application and re-assessment to the New York regional office, who manages Boston metro area as well.


I researched the various types of European Visas.


My new bank let me design my own debit card.  It was very impressive.


I visited some new gyms to prepare to shift my gym membership.


I worked for Grubhub for a quite a bit, but unfortunately I did not have a bicycle this time.  Grubhub was about showing me some the same experiences that I left them for in Washington, DC.  I had to make sure they heard how I cared about $25 order in Washington, DC that almost got me killed by a vehicle while riding a bicycle.


I updated my eBay account.


I attended University of Phoenix Inclusion Leadership Webinar.


I renewed my SAM profile with the United States Government/United States Department of Defense.


Pine Street Inn housing provided me with plenty of new housing applications to get on the waiting list for a new apartment.


I tried using SurfEasy VPN, which was provided as part of the service with my Lenovo laptop.


I registered for the RedHat Summit Webinar 2022.


I submitted an Apartments . com application for a Boston apartment.  Apartments . com did show me that their application had two sides of it, such as Apartment Renters and Property Manager.


Boston Medical Center made available that PT1 medical rides were available. I did take advantage and use the rides to my appointments to Boston Medical Center.


I planned to attend the USATF Outdoor Championships in Lexington, Kentucky. I booked the trip with American Airlines and Delta Airlines, and the Marriott, but all had to canceled for the New York court date.


I participated in the All of Us Research program so started receiving information and newsletters about it.


I registered for the BayState Games.


After the tremendous of outpouring of information and therapy, life has provided me the confirmation that I have no reason to go back.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home