Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Journal Entry #67 - Celebrating Another Year Around the Sun

JOURNAL ENTRY #67

Name: Manley M Collins

Social Security Number: 5 7 9 – * * – 6 5 4 1

Date of Birth: 06/21

Place of Birth: Washington, District of Columbia

Country of Birth: United States of America

Date: May 1, 2021


TOPIC: Celebrating Another Year Around the Sun


I am working with Amtrak and Megabus scheduling trips to New York City on the regular so it was going to be a big celebration as usual.  Boston Housing Authority had my hopes up as I had my interview and sent in the paperwork for a two bedroom apartment, but since I did not meet the requirements of the two bedroom (actually having two people), I was returned to the studio and one-bedroom waiting list. Boston Housing Authority had me get three Certificate of Homelessness. 


I found Walmart....thank goodness.


I stayed at HI New York City for my 2021 birthday week in New York City. I went to Dave and Buster's Times Square.  I went to the Juneteenth After Party with DJ Q at TimeOut Market New York, 5th Floor, 55 Water Street in DUMBO, Brooklyn.


I kept my Harvard University Extension School profile updated every time I filed my FAFSA.


I was involved with University of Phoenix Alumni Advocacy Network or Marketing, but I had to cease working with them until I found how life was going to help me use my doctoral degree.


I shared my graduation photos to help DeVry University celebrate its 90th anniversary.


I started encountering all types of service issues with Lyft's BlueBikes from smartphone app not working to bikes not docking to overcharging.


Strava and Nike were getting the craziest GPS maps of trips on everywhere I was going across Greater Boston on foot and bikes.  I did use MBTA (T) public transportation when I am too far out or the day is very late in the evening/night.


I tried Apple TV+ trial subscription, but I actually found no content that I like.


UberEats and DoorDash started sending me on grocery runs or orders.


---------------------



Therapy and Psychiatrist with Arbour Counseling Services topics were

(Previous Journal topics - I just was repeating them to new people verbally)


Suspension from Federal Express work

New routine

Monday felt gravity and maybe bloatedness

Lawsuits

life crazy thoughts and pushed through while doing my workout

Federal Express corporate doctor for Psychiatric/Psychological Evaluation #1

Want to beat up somebody at work (Federal Express) for not listening and not caring

Talked to a long time friend

Housing interview

Walmart errand


On New York trip, Thursday evening, I had a panic attack at the Jane Hotel, which was a closed space in total darkness and 50 square feet.  Nothing in my system except medicine.  Question:  Maybe close to family????  Slept with light on all other nights.


Traveling all over....other people are traveling....why life thought I was crazy?


Got a message while exploring the library to rebuild my music collection...just because I got the technology parts to do it.


Answers to complaint - Justice Dept heads to District Court - spoke to federal attorney


Release of information to Partners healthcare


US Dept Transportation tries to do mail security on trying not to send them anything through the mail or website.


Preparing to Commencement in Atlanta, Georgia


Photo shoot and social media - felt good buying and putting on MAC Cosmetics and beard dye.


Saw movie Moonlight and Waves on Showtime TV.


Feeling heavy like gravity trying to pull me to the floor.


Reminiscencing over stuff and events during my 30s through YouTube


New individual met in person


Good week overall


Not watching a lot of television and movies


Civil suit results


Birthday weekend in New York City


Blog and Picture release


Southampton Lawsuit BPHC


Fitness Gym


Upcoming Doctor's appointment


Saw a Federal Express colleague yesterday while on a DoorDash or UberEats run and it was kind of awkward


Rough sleep last night assuming based on lawsuit, NYC, and picture release.


Finished Mango Languages (learning French) provided through District of Columbia Public Library.  Purchased Busuu language app subscription through the Apple store to continue French language learning.


Met with Psychiatrist


Lost emails and email cleansing on all major accounts.


Picture releasing and storytelling


Hospital emergency room visit for strained muscle or lymph node or hernia.


First time seeing Boston's Fourth of July fireworks from Boston Common


Came to Boston to not be bothered, but folks are doing, "don't listen, don't care."


Colon cancer screening

Responses to civil suit

Laundry

Walmart

Unexpected income

Apple unexpected transaction

Federal Express

Calm week

Emotional in the beginning

Email cleansing

Doctor's Appointment


-----------------------


Other topics from Summer of 2021:


I had United Healthcare with Federal Express for medical care and it was accepted by Massachusetts General Hospital.  However, I never understood behind the scenes what was happening with MassHealth (BMC Community Health Plan now WellSense) and United Healthcare.  I got a new MGH Primary Care Physician and Psychiatrist.


I sent a physical card to my ex-girlfriend for the passing of her mother.  She is happily married and her children are doing well.


I was trying to schedule professional photography session because my University of Phoenix commencement was coming up in Atlanta, Georgia.  Initially, it was Joe Henson, but he closed the New York City studio so I ended up with Beaupix in Burlington, Massachusetts.  During the process, I discovered hennaking . com had a plant-based beard dye and beard or moustache care.  I did repurchase and got update on getting my MAC Cosmetics foundation and concealer.


For UberEats and DoorDash, I saw that I needed to purchase a powerbank for my Apple iPhone because I always had to end my day when my phone dies. 


I researched Boston nightclubs by TimeOut and Google.


After Federal Express suspension, they sent me in the direction of Paid Medical Leave while on Leave of Absence.  Federal Express tried to do Suspension with Pay, but that was short lived....James "Jim" McSweeney took or hold badge.  Gary, another new manager, took cellphone locker key.  I had to sign a document to see corporate doctor for Center of Cognitive Wellness.  I was assigned to a Health Human Capital Management Federal Express person - Cynthia "Cindy" Roten.  I ended up applying for Paid Family and Medical Leave (PFML) with Massachusetts Department of Family and Medical Leave.  I got denied, then I appealed, and I got approved for a specified time period.  I am still on United Healthcare.


I booked my flight with Delta Airlines, rented a car with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and lodged at Marriott Towne Suites.  See photoblogs and tweets for media.


I had the opportunity to apply for Lifeline or the America Rescue Plan for my telephone and data or network plan.  I got denied initially due to my address so I had to work the information through AT&T.  AT&T knows I will pay whatever price for dependable, reliable, and quality service...yes, 90% of my telecommunications experience, I always purchase the highest cost plan.  I believe this is due to having a professional background in telecommunications and educated through my degrees regarding telecommunications.


I sent information to TLC TV Dr. Pimple Popper / Dr. Lee for the small mole on my back for Season Two (2). I never got to audition or feedback on the information sent.


I started researching new places to eat (when I was eating every meal).  I saw the Haley House.  I went to Haley House, but the food was super heavy food - rice, beans, eggs, etc. for breakfast.


I attended Shakespeare in the Common supporting Commonwealth Shakespeare Company 25th Anniversary play named the The Tempest.  It was good.  Weather cooperated well.  I even talked to a young lady from Arizona.


I was scheduling appointments to use the computer at the Boston Public Library.


I met a friend and went to J.P. Licks, then walked the park from Boston to Cambridge to Beacon Hill in circle.


I was attended virtual service with First Baptist Church of the City of Washington, DC.


I donated street money to Pine Street Inn, St. Francis House, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Boston Police Foundation.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home