Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Journal Entry #70 - Taking the Dangerous Path of Self-Defense - Physically Defending Me - The Warning Talk - Grabbing Ass (Butt), Palming Dicks (Penis), Groping Pussy (Vagina), and Brushing the Breasts (Titties) and Chest of Non-Listening Grown Adults Begins - Fighting Round 16 out of 120 Months

 JOURNAL ENTRY #70

Name: Manley M Collins

Social Security Number: 5 7 9 – * * – 6 5 4 1

Date of Birth: 06/21

Place of Birth: Washington, District of Columbia

Country of Birth: United States of America

Date: January 3, 2022


TOPIC: Taking the Dangerous Path of Self-Defense - Physically Defending Me - The Warning Talk - Grabbing Ass (Butt), Palming Dicks (Penis), Groping Pussy (Vagina), and Brushing the Breasts (Titties) and Chest of Non-Listening Grown Adults Begins - Fighting Round 16 out of 120 Months


Many of previous posts and court documents alludes to physical fighting.  Unfortunately, I have grown through maturity, wisdom, patience, and do absolute nothing and let mental health take care of the issue.  It has been fifteen (15) years since I actually physically fought the people (family, friends, classmates) that I knew and who offended me in Washington, District of Columbia.  It has been six (6) years since I actually argued face-to-face with family in Chicago, Illinois.  For Massachusetts, you tried with 80-90 year olds to land the first punch along with all the other people in my blogs who tried to work it in socially and conversationally.  The senior citizens are trying to commit suicide or request their own death wish.


I am very classy, no drama scene, and very discreet.  As my previous journal entries and posts state what actions I want if people offended me, January came the month that enough was enough after a year and a half in Massachusetts.  I initially accepted it as a cultural situation, but the emotional background that came with each offending assault to me was not nice.  This is what families and church tries to protect people from what is really happening in the real world.


My approach to physical fighting as in to hurt someone takes this.  Fighting Round One (1) with accidental or purposeful touching gets a pass and the Warning Talk.


The Warning Talk consists of telling you what you did and how you did it, showing what you did it and how you did it, telling you that I suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder regarding touching, and eye-to-eye/face-to-face telling you, "Do not touch me!"  For some people, I perform the action of grabbing ass (butt), palming dicks (penis), groping pussy (vagina), and brushing the breasts (titties) and chest of the non-listening grown adult. The action is done so fast that no one will ever know.


Fighting Round Two (2) if it is the same person that does physical assault, my touching and sexual assault advances forward along with a statement saying, "Do you remember what I told you?"


Fighting Round Three (3) if it is the same person that does physical assault, my touching and sexual assault advances forward along with repeating, "The Warning Talk" and everything you already done.


Fighting Round Four (4) if it is the same person does get your ass whipped just like I do family, friends, and classmates, but since we do not know each other, my anger is bigger than the universe so I may break a few bones and give an alternative future than being your normal self before I met you.


All these actions started in January 1, 2022 with email communication and postal mail communication to the directors, executive boards, security groups, etc.  Federal Express got their notice March, April and May 2021. St. Francis House and Pine Street Inn staff members got a taste and the homeless community got a taste.  I did start recording the dates, times, physical description, location, just like a normal former security guard incident report.  


Initially, Pine Street Inn did make a change of security groups from Longwood Security to Jet Security.  Pine Street Inn Staff stopped after they started seeing Fighting Round Two (2) and Fighting Round Three (3) advances, but I am not seeing the offending staff as often as a daily basis.  Longwood Security got out of the contract and left Pine Street Inn.  Homeless community members that offended me I never saw again.  St. Francis House staff still in place and I do not attend the shelter as often, but they have listened and made sure no problems happened.  Allied Universal (my former employer (Barton)) left St. Francis House, and has no recollection of my employment history since it was the 1990s-2000s.  Planet Fitness staff and members just stayed away or left.  Crunch Fitness staff asked for consent and permission.  Boston Medical Center staff asked for consent and permission.


People that offends me in Fighting Round One (1) and "The Warning Talk" flees or avoids me at all costs. This process is still happening as of today in only Massachusetts so far.  Massachusetts so far only seen within the homeless community that random fighting happens with random people that happened to get pissed off by anything.  I have seen arguments everywhere.  I only seen random fighting in the nightclubs or the television.  Another reason I stopped donating blood at Massachusetts General Hospital before I hurt that tall, African-American/black, senior citizen male for punching the bottom of my right foot.


This same information was relayed to Arbour Counseling Services Therapists/Psychiatrist, MGH Psychiatrist, social media, and BMC Therapists/Psychiatrist.


United Healthcare started sending me bills and Boston Medical Center started sending me bills plus signing up with Acciclaim or Revecore.


I got hit and assaulted by a sport utility vehicle while walking on foot to Planet Fitness as shown through my photoblogs at Washington Street. and West Street in Downtown Crossing. I had to attend my daily physical therapy through Quantum Therapy.  Boston Police advised on hiring an attorney.  I did try Morgan and Morgan, then referred to Simon and Simon.  I made a Motor Vehicle Report to send to the Registry of Motor Vehicles, police report, sent it to my attorneys, and sent it to Progressive Insurance.


I was working with Federal Express rebuttal statement to Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination.  I also sent the television media of the copy of Federal Express situation and the illegal immigrants driving in the city hitting pedestrians.


Crunch Fitness changed my home gym from the old Medford location to new Malden location.  I did go the Roslindale location. I did a New York location when I traveled.  The community in Roslindale was totally different from Malden location...nothing bad, but a different type of diversity.


Planet Fitness and Crunch Fitness smartphone apps allowed me to track my physical fitness activities. It helped me feel connected further with the gym.


I had a new RMV Driving appointment for my driver's license. It was scary because the road test official knew the roads and I did not.  Boston Driving School was my sponsor to the Watertown Service Center.  I passed and met another Boston Driving School student. I did not know how connected my sponsor and the RMV relationship was.  It was unexpected and wow, no city or state showed me that.


---------------------------------


Therapy and Psychiatrist with Arbour Counseling Services topics were

(Previous Journal topics - I just was repeating them to new people verbally)


Mental clearness or peace

Emotional peace and fight fading away

Letting myself go


What did I learn about myself from the PTSD storm?


The old me would insert or inject myself into situations no concerning me.


The new me now only addresses situations pertaining to me only.  If people got their own crazy or problems, it is not my role to advise them or even provide my thoughts of the situation.


The PTSD storm throws back the information I already wrote or shown to people.  I personally do not have to take any action.  I only have to pause, relax, watch it happen, provide as many outlets to get thoughts out, etc.


The PTSD storm does reveal there is no need to turn back now that I discovered what life does, life is, life opportunities, life trials and tribulations, life stress.


The old me thought people stayed in the same geographical area or surrounding themselves with people that always knew them.


The new me says it is okay to travel into the unknown until I find my home, partner, new physical friends, etc., and I am not doing anything different than any other human.


The PTSD store did make me aware never ever pay for everything ever again.


Accident while on foot.

"How I Was Being Done" when I was not connected to nobody.

Weight loss 150 pounds and got to 32 more pounds to lose.

New gym research

Another journey entry and post.

Attempted dog bite teeth scratch on my hand

A finger or corn infection send by MGH Primary Care Physician and new BMC Primary Care Physician


Sexual Hookups Apps social attack on my profile returns.

Court hearing

Social Law Library

Positive thoughts

College Degrees

Boldness

It is like the 80s and 90s want to replay itself because no one ever saw it

Pine Street Inn security and conversation on how "Friend" is viewed

Email attack

New posts and photo blog

Employers wasting a good perfect day to work - I am going to train every year now

Government proposals



-----------------------------------


Other Topics from Winter of 2021 and Spring 2022:


I took basketball photos at Cambridge community center.


I did iHealth Covid-19 tests.  I continued to test negative.


I am still doing the hard road on weight loss and running using S.M.A.R.T. goals.


I still was learning French with Busuu and getting the certificates.  I researched athletic or track teams and sporting events for my age group in Europe. I researched the districts of where possible Africans are located in Europe.


I got my Cambridge Public Library card.


I had to research for a new storage unit while attempting to cut the bill from CubeSmart. I had to give stuff away that I never used and no longer had no use for. I did not have enough time to sell the extra junk/stuff.  It made me think New York or European like to live smaller.


I played with Apple storage options.


I renewed my United States of America Track and Field membership, and Potomac Valley Track Club.


I worked on my letter to the United States of Congress explaining to them everything that was happening to me as my last hurrah.


I corrected getting my physical Master of Science and Master of Business Administration degrees from DeVry University Keller Graduate School of Management and discovered Parchment is the new online education service for transcripts and electronic version of the degrees.  I attended webinars with the school.


Strava started showing the science of shoe mileage.  Nike started stating the science behind shoes too.  It is new information, but pertinent for walking and running.  This is why I buy Dr. Scholl's to extend the life of one pair of shoes after 500-600 miles to 1500-2000 miles.


I started getting reminders to renew my System of Award Management (SAM) contractor profile with United States Government/United States Department of Defense.


I planned my year of traveling to South Carolina, Georgia, and New York for celebrations and needed getaway therapy.


United States Department of Education approved my FAFSA and produced my Student Aid Report (SAR) for 2022-2023.


NASM AFAA performed the job guarantee benefit with the gyms I wanted to be employed by Crunch Fitness, Equinox, OrangeTheory, and Lynx Fitness Club.  All of them said, "No," so NASM AFAA refunded my group fitness certification money, thus giving me a good trustworthy feeling to continue with other health and fitness certifications.


I participated in the NBA All-Star team selection. Most of my selections were the Los Angeles Lakers (Westbrook, Davis, James, Anthony) plus Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant, Antetokounpo, Collins from Atlanta Hawks, Rose from New York Knicks, Harden from Brooklyn Nets.


I participated with New York City Civic Engagement Commission on various projects with my Chelsea and Manhattan community.  It was all online.  It was different so I researched the European countries and see where that idea came from.  I updated my New York City profile with pictures and information.


Boston MBTA CharlieCard offered a benefit of connecting my CharlieCard with Pedal and Park facilities located through the MBTA (T) system.  Yes, I took advantage even if I did not have a bicycle at the moment.


I had plenty of doctor and therapy appointments with Boston Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, and McInnis Health Group (Boston HealthCare for the Homeless Program).


Remember, my previous posts stated job interview for executive positions in education - Nyack College was the first one of them and LaGuardia Community College was the second one.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home