Wednesday, July 03, 2024

Journal Entry #80 - Little Miss McKenzie Abrielle Collins, My Haitian-African-American Eldest Daughter

JOURNAL ENTRY #80

Name: Manley M Collins

Social Security Number: 5 7 9 – * * – 6 5 4 1

Date of Birth: 06/21

Place of Birth: Washington, District of Columbia

Country of Birth: United States of America

Date: July 3, 2024


TOPIC: Little Miss McKenzie Abrielle Collins, My Haitian-African-American Eldest Daughter


Conceived in Washington, DC, but born at Washington Adventist Hospital in Silver Spring, Maryland was a young child named McKenzie Abrielle Collins.  The name was to add M.C. the daddy's initials in the first name.  The A was to follow mother's pattern of her middle name.  The last name was the family's name during the marriage between Yolonda Ann Young-Collins known as "Mom" and "Mommy", and Manley Marrell "Marvell" Collins known as "Dad" and "Daddy".  Daddy's Christian values was ensuring he has no child out of wedlock even though in the rest of world it did not matter.  Daddy was exciting to cut the umbilical cord and hold you in his arms for the first time.  Yes, you had a crib and everything in the studio apartment at 220 Allison St NW, Washington, DC.  The true coincidence is that you were born on the same day as your paternal grandfather, Manley Nolen.  Your mother tried to keep the birth certificate and social security card away from me, but with my advanced intelligence and project management skills, I got my copy of the birth certificate and social security card later.


I was excited to have you as my first child. I was ready to be a parent. Those sleepless nights, feeding you, and changing your diaper was well-deserved.  The parents together enjoyed shopping for food, clothing, and things you needed.  It was interesting how your half-brother, Nathan, was happy to see you too and slept through all the commotion. 


I was angry and disappointed when your mother and I split up and divorced.  In reality, failed marriages do happen and it happened with all three (3) of my biological and non-biological families.  She ripped away the experience; in which, with my advanced intelligence knew I was going to get back.  My biological maternal side of the family and interesting family friends kept talking about how life was going to be this way or that way; and in reality, none of it came true, such as sending you to private school or treating you with the best of everything.  Your mother and I disagreed on family brands of detergent and other products that were family traditional line of products.


As I started life in Manchester, Connecticut with a pre-owned Mercedes-Benz C230 Sedan, Cooch and Taylor got me the divorce certificate and State of Delaware granted the divorce in December 2012.  It was a good Christmas present because fighting your mother to come back was no good. I initially started sending child support payments on my own, which would have been way more than what your mother is getting now.  However, your mother decided to file child support in the State of Delaware, I guess for a steadier income even though it was far from it. State of Delaware sent child support papers to State of Connecticut.  State of Delaware and State of Connecticut made the court order and they retroactive the payments back to your birth, but the States did take inconsideration the payments already made to your mother.


The phone calls were horrible when trying to talk or see you because she and Nathan kept coming on the phone playing and distracting the call.  The phone calls ended.  Cooch and Taylor, my attorneys, got me the standard visitation schedule with alternative holidays.  Infotech (Cyient) - Pratt and Whitney lied about 12-months of work and I became unemployed after 7 months, and I took out a 12 months apartment lease.  Our, your mother and I, pick up, drop off, and exchange location was Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 30th Street Amtrak  Street Station.  I picked that location because Philadelphia was accessible by all modes of transportation and I liked the city.


However, I was happy to repurchase a crib and bassinet for you.  I was happy to purchase Gerber baby products to feed you the proper nutrition.  Yes, I purchased all the variety types of Gerber baby products so you can have a taste of everything.  It was learning you all over again.  Pampers and diapers were good to buy as well as picking out the baby clothes, and memorabilia.  Grace and Tommy did provide an outfit in which you grew into later.  I had the baby carrier and did what the instructions said to traveling with child in car.  I bought a Graco 3-in-1 car seat as well after mother complained to my attorneys and the courts when you grew out of the carrier.  Even though, I saw other families with children riding without car seats.  I understood safety standards are required.


It was so exciting to see you take your crawls up the steps of my Loft at the Mills apartment.  It was good to dress you up for the family holiday photo, which was a tradition from your paternal grandmother, Barbara A. Collins. I liked the toys I purchase for you, and you could have made as much noise as you want.  Putting you down in your crib to sleep was exciting, reading to you, and kissing you on your forehead was precious.  You are blessed because you did not get sick or ill with me.  You still were on all my health and medical insurance plans whether through the job or government.  I dropped Nathan, your half-brother and my former stepson, and Yolonda, your mother and my ex-wife, since they were no longer my responsibility.  I registered you and I through all Connecticut systems.


While struggling on unemployment was a talent to pay rent and get everything else, my lease ended in Manchester, Connecticut and I headed to New York City, New York.  I registered you and I through all New York systems.  This was a talent living out of the Mercedes-Benz car with your stuff and my stuff, and had a storage unit at Public Storage.  So, I did unemployment for a while, then tried to various locations of New York, suburbs, and cities.  However, for every visitation visit, we, you and I, stayed in the following chain of hotels - Marriott, Hilton, Choice Hotels, Best Western, Wyndham, Red Roof Inn, and Extended Stay America.  To get the photos attached, Mercedes-Benz C230 Sedan was driven until the wheels fell off plus all other city public transportation plus airlines plus Megabus plus Amtrak.  Most the memories would not have been possible without my employment with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (an India based company) operating out of New York.  TCS worked me 24/7, but the reward to spend time with you and do the things we did was well worth every penny.  Yes, I wanted to ensure you started a good childhood with amusement parks, beaches, and seeing all the characters from television.  We went to Rye Playland and Beach in Rye, New York; Six Flags New England in Agawam, Massachusetts; Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida; Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, Georgia; SkyZone Trampoline Park in Plainfield, New Jersey; Equinox Gyms (Kids' Corner) in Connecticut and Florida; Miami Beach in Miami, Florida; Franklin Mills Mall in Pennsylvania; Hershey Park in Hershey, Pennsylvania; Bronx Zoo in New York, New York; WMATA in Washington, DC; SEPTA in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; MTA in New York, New York; Millennium Park in Chicago, Illinois; Navy Pier in Chicago, Illinois; Macy's Santaland in New York, New York; Macy's Thanksgiving Parade in New York, New York; Toys R Us in New York, New York; Disney's Frozen on Ice in Long Island, NY; Chelsea Piers in Stamford, Connecticut.  As I also attempted to take you on a tour through South Carolina, my maternal half-brothers or your uncles were unavailable.  Your cousin and my uncle, William Collins, Sr., did see you in Marietta, Georgia.  I did not truly know any family members telephone or email phone numbers traveling through Tennessee and Arkansas.  The Texas family reunion was made possible because your paternal grandfather, Manley, and the families there were hosting in Houston, Texas.  It was my first time and your first time physically meeting that side of the family.  Everyone wondered where I and you came from, but I am sure my dad told them it was a DNA test for who my biological father was.  It was exciting to see you doing some independent things, such as turning the lights on and off, trying to help with groceries, and trying use MTA MetroCard or WMATA SmartTrip in the turnstiles.  You behaved very well until it was time to good bed.  You knew your daddy, Marvell, did not play.  I never had to spank you, but you remember those looks, stern voice, and the superman standing still pose.  You were excited when you got those singing Elsa and Anna dolls, xylophone, toy mobile phone, and LEAP learning laptop.  Elsa and Anna never stopped sing, but it was a joy hearing them.  It was good hearing you and you kept your attention watching YouTube's Bob The Train, Sophia the First, Doc McStuffins, Teen Titans, etc.


Yes, I remember your words, Little Miss, that you wanted some brothers and sisters. I am working hard on that, but geographically I want to provide them to you from another country.  The United States and your mother drained too much out of me for you.  I also remember you saying, "It is all the same."  Literally, around the world it is all the same just a different language.


After New York, I did try to return to Norwalk, Connecticut to try and go through a second battle of full and sole custody of you, but Cooch and Taylor, my attorneys, and I lost despite everything I put in place to receive you.  After your mom's (Yolonda) restraining order was granted in December 2015 while I was in Chicago, Illinois, I have never seen you since July 2015 after the Walt Disney World trip.  I have not spoken or seen your mother since December 2015 over the court teleconference.  Over the December 2015 teleconference, I did mention you can contact me whenever you are ready and no one else.  As mentioned in Journal Entry Blog Post #79, January 13, 2022 was the first and last email I received from your mother.


I also registered you through South Carolina information systems, Illinois information systems, Massachusetts information systems, and Washington, DC information systems.  Your mother registered you in Maryland information systems and Delaware information systems.


I got other photos and your mom sent me photos too.  Those will be shared when you reach out to me.  To protect you, the government does let me know that your mother is using your information to gain whatever benefits she can get and I am doing the same thing after she does it.  Corporate America provides me all functions and services I can apply to keep your information safe.  Your credit information has been locked down by me and connected to me via Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian.  Your health information is being provided by CVS, Walgreens, and Rite-Aid and connected to me.  Education wise I am aware I can request the records from your school, but decided against because I already know you will easily figure out everything.  Despite all that is going on in the world, I think the public understands Daddy Manley Marrell "Marvell" Collins will file lawsuits first, then physically hurt in reality if they continue to do him or his offspring.  I am always in the ready position with all my physical training.  No one living including Jesus has  seen heaven or hell, but humans were told a story to believe it.  Yes, I am a true Christian to heart, mind, and soul and believe there is a God, but science and humans made some REAL modifications on what to believe.  At my current age, no one reads, listens, comprehend, or correct themselves despite how much information is put out, then try to make me believe I am the cause of the situation, and wonder where and why all the fighting is happening.


------------------


Top Song Played from Elsa Doll


1. Let It Go from Frozen - Idina Menzel










































Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home