Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Journal Entry #7 - US Department of Treasury - Talk About Taxes, Can't Escape Them unless you Never File

JOURNAL ENTRY #7

Name: Manley M Collins
Social Security Number:  5 7 9 - * * - 6 5 4 1
Date of Birth:  06/21
Place of Birth:  Washington, District of Columbia
Country of Birth:  United States of America
Date: June 27, 2016

Department:  United States Department of Treasury
Topics: Taxes

I reminisce on the days of manually doing the entire tax booklet by hand. Software came and made it easier, but the packet became big with plenty of other worksheets.  One time I did use a CPA and the IRS sent me a different packet in return.

Paperwork has been filed on taxes to the following:
State of South Carolina
State of Georgia
State of Virginia
District of Columbia
State of Maryland
State of New Jersey
State of New York
State of Connecticut
State of Illinois
State of Wisconsin
and always
United States Department of Treasury
Internal Revenue Service

I gotta keep the public services up and running. 23 Years and Going Strong!  I would love to file in every state, but I do not want to see bill, software limits to five (5) electronic filings, and manually filling out each state's forms would take forever.  I am still disappointed in not being able to recover my printed Treasury bonds and not hiring me for a project in the Maryland office.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home