Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Journal Entry #6 - United States Postal Service - Talk About Snail Mail, Still A Valid Form of Communication

JOURNAL ENTRY #6

Name: Manley M Collins
Social Security Number:  5 7 9 - * * - 6 5 4 1
Date of Birth:  06/21
Place of Birth:  Washington, District of Columbia
Country of Birth:  United States of America
Date: June 26, 2016

Department: United States Postal Service

This is short post, but Benjamin Franklin doing my mail! I tried to visit as many of the little post offices along the historic routes the postal service used before building of the interstate highway system.  It is and was fun.  I know I probably the one in a small population doing the postal experience surveys on all post offices I use.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home