Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Journal Entry #2 - US Dept of HHS and SSA - Talk About Family, Healthcare, and Sex

JOURNAL ENTRY #2

Name: Manley M Collins
Social Security Number:  5 7 9 - * * - 6 5 4 1
Date of Birth:  06/21
Place of Birth:  Washington, District of Columbia
Country of Birth:  United States of America
Date: June 22, 2016

Department:  United States Department of Health and Human Services
Topics: Family, Healthcare, and Sex

Family Report

Credit Given to Barbara A. "Sherry/Cherry" Collins Jones Butler
Credit Given to Ruthie Mae "Sibbie" Collins Rock President and Jacob President
Credit Given to Thomas H Nelson Sr and Gertrude Nelson
Credit Given to Samuel Mack Sr
Credit Given to Annie Collins
Credit Given to Laura Too/Tew
Credit Given to his five (5) fathers or daddies "Willie Beamon, Ronald Reagan, Tommy Hilfiger, Dexter Manley, and Anonymous Alleged "Rape""

The Collins Family - Mother and paternal grandmother graduated from Central High (now named Cross High). Mother ventured her way to Washington, DC.  Some of the trips I heard she kept bringing food from South Carolina to DC because the city was expensive.  Mother was a traveler.  Mother played with the men through the phone book, and dated the men until she became pregnant at 3900 4th St SE, Washington, DC.  This became a new experience for her. She had along with two of the five (5) fathers present during the pregnancy and birth. Research Question: Who is the baby daddy?"  One of the five (5) fathers took credit if I was he the father place him on the birth certificate. Another daddy took the pictures with him and went through the rigmarole of child support.  Of course, this is an unfortunate situation.  Mother took me everywhere, took Sears family photos and sent them to most of the families.  Mother sent me South Carolina for summers and birthdays with grandmother; in which, everything was celebrated in the green house.  The green house held five generations of the Collins family and the home was built on Rural Route 1 Box 181, now 285 Big Woods Road, Pineville, South Carolina. The green house was built by US Army soldier Benjamin Collins.  As a child I saw a family member named, Titty, in a mental hospital chewing on her tongue and she was old, I do not remember where, but it was important to family to see her.  At the age of 5, things started changing because my mother met her first serious boyfriend.  Her boyfriend (one of the fathers mentioned and a US Army soldier) took her h*ll because he did not want to work and wanted to take from her as the independent woman.  However, the relationship was tumultuous.  Her corporal punishment beating me with extension cords, switches, and belts.  The relationship produced two sons.  I took punishment for not being his, but he did take the time to show me how to read and write.  This begins the crazy shuffling of the kids. At the time of the adults fighting, the kids were sent to his family, her family, and my known family at the time. It was a time between DC, Maryland, and South Carolina.  Please note the first wedding between him and her was at the green house in South Carolina. In the green house already lived grandmother and her boyfriends, my uncle, and all of us.  My uncle got married and moved into a single wide trailer next door.  My grandmother got married and move into a single wide trailer in Cross near her husband's family. So the green house was solely left to us (mom, 3 kids, and her husband/boyfriends). Mother had a best friend and my godmother, who named me Marvell.  The godmother/her best friend came to the house or the church every time they made a trip down south or Walt Disney World. Mother held different jobs, different Ford/Mercury cars, and took us to a variety of churches.  Growing up in South Carolina, the Collins had an area called Collins hill, which means every Collins was in that area.  Mack family was there, Glover family was there, Wigfall family was there, Halls family was there, Britton family was there, and Gordon family was there.  Most of these families had probably five (5) to nine (9) children, but spewed only two (2) to three (3) offspring.  We all hang together when we went to the store, rode the school bus or school trips together, fought each other, played with each other, went through the nearby fields to pick the corn/sugarcane/peas/string beans, ran against each other when the road was pure dirt, celebrated birthdays together, and same school together.  During puberty or teen years, I was the aggressor to finding out what body parts do (mother seen the evidence, but I never told because I did it) and rebel to do whatever he wanted to do.  The church girls were the aggressors to me, and I was the aggressor after the babysitters.  I came very close popping out those kids at a young age, but sex education took over.  It was fun. My cousins, brothers, and I climbed trees near the green house and one brother broke his leg.  We had fig and plum trees around the house.  The yellow plums were good.  I did not eat fig, but I squeeze the white stuff from them.  Grandmother made homemade wines from the plums.  We had plants everywhere. We had a matching green pump house.  During the good times of the holidays, mother tried to send us to the room to avoid seen the packages travel from car to her room.  We had huge family dog named Lady.  We had cat that kept having kittens named Sheena.  As kids, PETA would protest for animal cruelty for my brothers and me testing the cats or kittens for an animal endurance test to see if they had nine (9) lives or land on the feet for tossing them in the air when they grew big enough.  Please note the green house lasted until my 5th grade year right after my first faint/blackout and seizures.  Mother had her nervous breakdown in the green house too.  Mother did have plenty of other South Carolina friends too many to name.  The green house burned down by fire unexpectedly and mother fainted/blackout at uncle's home.  This was our first major family materialistic loss because it was everything.  Mother was strong enough to purchase a brand new home and single wide with the help of another working boyfriend while divorcing the first husband. Life was good and the single wide moved so made places near the boyfriend's mother, in the place of the green house, and lastly rested across the street. Again, life had no knowledge of communication devices or computers.  The strength of black power still lingered through his growth.  The Prioleau family during family reunion and holidays came down from New Jersey by chartered bus piled all into our house.  My brothers, cousins, and I grew accustomed to the floor.  We had no history of slavery per say because all the families mentioned earlier were distributed land/real estate and maintained by USDA (white male/men with a tractor and we knew the family).  Through my Ancestry DNA, it is believed that we did come in through the port of Charleston, South Carolina.  Sometimes when times were rough, we did the free lunch program at different churches, food stamps when they were paperbacks, and receive the food distribution of the USDA's large block of government cheese, oily white can of peanut butter, and other stuff.  Hurricane Hugo came and took the brand new home with everything again. Another tough moment when Cross High became our shelter.  At the time of Junior/Senior year of school, changes started happening I had problems with authority figures especially stepfather, who kept rubbing it in that I did not know my father/daddy. In 11th grade, my mother told me the story about the dads including a possible rape, and spoke out the name, "Yolanda/Yolonda."  My mother remember who he was, where he was and told me how to reach out to the dad on birth certificate.  The rape allegation I did not ask about that. After I learned later in life about Yolanda/Yolonda was, I sent all names and situations straight to hell.  Please note growing up the trips were reversed, I stayed in South Carolina and sent to DC for holidays and birthdays.  Since I was the oldest, most responsibility of doing chores, taking care of brothers, and sent out on family errands to beg to use the neighbor phones for calls, money in need, beat checks to bank written by mother, or fundraising for school. Thanks to the family that provided us a make shift home during Hugo recovery.  We got a used Hugo damaged double wide that stood up until it became dilapidated.  Brothers and husband became a burden than helping the situation knowing her conditions.  While stuck on black power while in Atlanta and/or at SCSU, I dislike my brothers for dating white women, and yes we fought especially after the white women took mother's vehicle and wrecked it.  Normally, the new husband/stepfather would wreck the vehicle.  I brought mother to SCSU homecoming and my graduation.  I took my brothers and her back to DC to meet the people she interacted with in her or their life.  One of my brothers talked about vascetomy/clipping nuts after having a 2nd child.  I took her, my SCSU bestie, and brothers on trips to Atlanta.  Since she did not see any kids from me at a young age and while riding to and from Atlanta, mother screamed several times saying, "My son not gay."  Mother met my mentor from DC/MD.  She passed a week before I was going to bring her to Atlanta.  She died of an acute heart attack/disease and three (3) days without her meds from SC Mental Health clinic.  There were choices made that I could not control other than the funeral.  While in Atlanta, I did think of the wrongful death suit and made a conference meeting to understand the tragedy of events. I still have to ensure that memorial is there that I recently placed for her.  My dream for the residence location was a nice home from Jim Walter homes or Dream Home Source as a vacation home.  If anyone performs any correction or action to this dream, I will appreciate it, but I corrected the Heirs of Annie Collins to see if they still want the property because my responsibility has been removed.  She was on Social Security Disability at the time and all her kids were on it.  I became a government intern, and worked the government from the outside looking in.  The loyal brands are Ford, Procter and Gamble, Farmers and Merchant Bank, General Electric, Westinghouse, Babcock, Kraft, Princess House Crystal, Wachovia, Sears, Gerber, Georgia-Pacific, JcPenney, Kmart, Walmart, TJ Maxx/Marshalls, New York & Co/Lerners, Delta's Pharmacy, BI-LO, Fingerhut, Piggly Wiggly, IGA, Kroger, Publix.

The Crawford family - My brothers and I rarely got to know this boyfriend.  He was a tall, light skinned dude.  He was non-violent and babysat us while mother was out running errands from the green house.  Later in life, I heard my first cousin were kin to Crawfords, but I am unsure where he went.

The Jones family - The stories from this family was crazy about how mother and first husband knew each other, got along, separated, divorced, and let go.  He was a short, light skinned dude. The stepfather/first husband died of tuberculosis in Howard University Hospital. I visited him several times.  We kept in contact when he was able to call me.  He would ask about his children.  He asked how I was doing.  He did care.  He ran the streets of DC and never left the streets of DC.  I brought my brothers to attend his funeral in DC.  I still keep in contact with most of the siblings (aunts, uncles, and cousins).

The Nelson family - This was one house of crazy and 300 block of Rock Creek Church Road NW.  Growing up, Mr. and Mrs. Nelson had everyone in the house (two sons - one natural, one adopted; me; and other adopted kids up to six (6) at the most).  Mr. Nelson, Sr. was military.  They did tell me all their stories and showed me all the homes they lived in DC.  Mr. and Mrs. Nelson was a make shift home for adopted kids along with the regular family.  She kept the kids I guess for a period of time before they left on their own.  She took us to Potomac Mills and other areas in DC to play together.  The adopted son, a female cousin, and I were all the same age.  This house introduced me to BET, MTV, VH1, HBO, Showtime, and a whole lot of cable television.  There major problems with the adult son, who hardly or never worked, again I only knew him from his activity in the house.  He got married and had the kid(s), and all lived in the house, but I was not there for the divorce.  They had the basement.  The female cousin had her room.  The adopted son and I stayed in the attic. The adopted kids stayed in the other two bedrooms.  The adult son after his divorce did drugs, hustled, etc.  The adopted son adopted the same pattern of hustling, but the female cousin and I always was beating up the adopted son for taking from us or grandparents. This pattern continued all the way into our 30s.  While I was making money or given money by grandparents, the adult son kept offering prostitutes from the neighborhood or drugs, and he eavesdropped on everyone's phone conversation. This adult son unfortunately passed from either an overdose, withdrawal issue, or health problem.  When times were good, he did take adopted brother and me fishing into the Potomac River.  While going with the back and forth with me from SC to DC and child support, this family was ready to keep me by taking mother to court for paternity test.  Unfortunately, mother stopped pursuing the boyfriend/picture taking father for child support. The child support father, the eldest son, bought me my first Schwinn bike and taught me how to ride.  The child support father (or father that really wanted me) took my oldest sister and I to our first Capital Pavilion concert to see MC Hammer, Oaktown 357, and someone else.  The child support father loved his family and provide me the backdrop of the days he and his musical band was practicing the basement.  The entire block knew the child support father and respected his street credentials.  I never caught if ever took from me, but he was slick and I rarely argue with him.  He is a brown skinned, 5'9"/5"10" male.  He did give me a few dollars here and there.  Yes, through most of my major breaks in my resume, this house was refuge and all his family help returned me back to health even if they hated/disliked me. My little brother was a crier and sensitive. Big sister and I supported little brother in attending his graduation from college along with other members of his family.  Yes, with the pegging issue of who is the daddy, unfortunately, we did not make it to Maury Povich, but I paid for everything and did the DNA testing.  I only know the results and still do not know who my daddy/father is.  Yes, the child support father is still in his life.  The loyal brands are Safeway, Giant, Home Shopping Network/QVC, and Toyota.

The Butler family - this was my stepfather's family. He was the baby boy.  Mother was the oldest maternal daughter, and baby paternal daughter.  He was a light skinned, tall - 5'10"/ 5'11" male.  He was a construction worker.  He enjoyed construction or blue collar work.  He accepted my brothers and me as his kids.  We stuck together. We appreciated him for providing for us when none of the other daddies did.  He did have a downfall - gambling on Friday nights.  We all knew if we did not get that check at home.  The family knew where it went.  My mother had the pseude that she was pregnant with her overgrown tummy (which runs in the family of girls).  Mother already had her tubes tied after the baby boy brother. After mother's divorce from DC and potential marriage to him, I was totally against the marriage due to the traumatizing effect of not being anyone's son or another overruling power in the house.  He decided not to autopsy mother when they could not rescitated her.  He did share the life insurance money among all of us.  Later on, I am unsure if he had any kids of his own.  We do keep in contact and he reaches out to me when he can.  He did support me that if I needed co-signer for my first car, he was there.

The Mack family - this is one entertaining family. Eleven brothers and sisters kin to mother.  The granddaddy kept all his family in rotation (road warrior) like it was nothing and visited all his kids that I can recall. On ever trip, he gave us, the grandkids, a nickel, dime, quarter up to a maximum of a dollar.  We all appreciated seeing him.  I made sure we never loss contact. Just like Facebook, I sent holiday cards, business cards, and all kind of stuff through the United States Postal service. The eldest aunt and her daughter kept in close contact.  The eldest aunt came to see me at 3222 in DC.  We had a deep discussion about sexuality and changing my name to a Mack.  She reminded me of South Carolina while she cooked dinner full of Crisco and butter, I almost puked or could hardly get a bite down.  My dietary needs changed to vegetarian or pescartarian, not vegan.  We do keep in contact.  This family is made up of government workers.  The loyal brand is Ford.

The Unnamed family (birth certificate source) - this is the remaining anger toward family that I have.  After mother told her side of what happened and it corroborated with father side of story, I am and still is angry.  Mother stated she told the father to stay away due to the new boyfriend relationship.  Crediting father stated same thing that he obeyed mother's wishes to stay away and there was no agreement between the two except last known contact.  I did make the collect call right from Harry Fish Camp's payphone a month or two before my high school graduation. I did give him credit on moral support to pop up at my high school graduation, and including me in his first wedding achieving my first ankle sprain.  (NOTE: The second ankle sprain happened at EDS/HP basketball court in Herndon, VA.)  I rarely spoke to my father because I really did not know him and he already missed 13 full years of my life.  When I started talking to him, he wanted me hit by a bus and it came close several times by CTA/Pace.  I talked him over the phone, "he mentioned having everything", and then I lost my remaining stuff in Chicago.  One aunt want me to faint so they can do whatever to kill me or abnormal recovery AND she wants to change my medication to Abilify.  The aunt that when I lost my stuff, all she had to say to me, "Could you please move?" and I would have went to other aunt's house.  In 1996-1997 SCSU XMAS break, I did come to Illinois, stayed with grandmother and aunt.  The grandmother on first meet ask me specifically, "When I was going to give her some great-grandchildren?"  The grandmother and aunt thought I was moving in with all the luggage from the airport, but they understood I was in school.  I did meet one or two family members from Tennessee.  On the opportunity on running for SGA President, I did not know what I was doing and was fundraising through all his family and the father came down harsh to say, "Do not ask his family or people I do not know for money!"  Please note the school refunds and work-study helped pay for his campaign. This family grew up on Popeye’s chicken by the largest box and chitterlings.  I could not stand the smell of the chitterlings and I did try at least one. On 1996-1997 SCSU XMAS break, he did not know the Harvey/Riverdale neighborhoods and Illinois first opportunity to know him, but I stayed close to USDA scholars and SCSU Men’s Track team members that were from the same area.  In 2005-2006, it was Illinois second time to get to know him, downtown Chicago, north and west suburbs got to know him.  We, my father and I, spoke on occasion regarding my Atlanta house and my DC house, but I missed or lost the conversation for the DC house until May 2016.  This family knew specifically of my mother's medical condition, my medical condition, and father's medical condition since 2007, but never help to prevent him from losing his stuff.  I saw all the business of the Southside (suburbs), I will never tell on this neighborhood cause they do stuff a different way, and it is funny everytime I hear "squares" I think geometry.  Another thing I learned that the family quit church or does not do church.  Most of the family are fat, overweight, and obese like a elephant and whale together.  Two cousins was okay and decent size when we were younger, but they got huge with time. I am still wowed.  Most of the male cousins are medium to slender.  Another thing one family member talked about taking out all her ovaries, fallopian tubes, etc.  The family for whatever reason mention stuff that involves the neighborhood, but does not talk to their own neighborhood as adults.  I hear and see the psychology through the homeless and certain people to keep reminding him of DC. I did realize where the talking to myself came from.  This family is made up of government workers, teachers, and nurses, but to this day, I do not know what the father did before his 20 years of real estate homebuilding/salesperson.  I already asked the questions from this family since I been coming/pursuing them (when I had money or did not have money), "do you need me?"  I am currently with this family to understand portion of his life, education, tangible experiences, and resume.  He did attend the passing of my mother's funeral.  I attended the passing of his mother's/my grandmother funeral and met more Tennessee and other family members.  This family clearly confirmed they did not know me, my mother, or anyone else.  I did take brothers to see cousin and sister when they were in North Carolina. Psychology education or tasks came out the biggest on this side of the family. We are still working through the remaining issues and communication.  Like I said before I hold the power of the courts and government paperwork to remove credit if necessary to release me from family - Illinois, Ohio, Minnesota, Tennessee, Texas, Arkansas plus surrounding Midwestern states.  All Illinois information systems are getting my emergency contact information.  The loyal brands are GM/Chevy, Walmart, Portillo's, Chiptole and Chase.

At the time of this message, critical core still missing thus impacting the following:

Paused on hold major matriarch and patriarch duties Illinois, Tennessee, California, Washington, Virginia, Connecticut.

Retain major matriarch and patriarch duties to South Carolina and District of Columbia.

Retain minor matriarch and patriarch duties to North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island (New England area contains the most concentrated Collins(es) in a variety of professions and businesses that can be physically seen).

Creating pending release matriarch and patriarch duties of New York and New Jersey.

Release minor matriarch and patriarch duties of Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio, Texas, Arkansas, Minnesota, South Dakota, North Dakota, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Delaware, West Virginia, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, Kansas, Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Wyoming, Puerto Rico.

Begin matriarch and patriarch duties of Oregon, Maine, and Massachusetts (EXiT and Error #1).

Begin matriarch and patriarch duties of Canada, United Kingdom, Australia (EXiT and Error #2).

<pictures of all siblings>
---------------------
JOURNAL ENTRY #2

Name: Manley M Collins
Social Security Number:  5 7 9 - * * - 6 5 4 1
Date of Birth:  06/21
Place of Birth:  Washington, District of Columbia
Country of Birth:  United States of America
Date: June 22, 2016

Department:  United States Department of Health and Human Services
Topics: Family, Healthcare, and Sex

Healthcare and Medical Report

1990 - Extract all fluids (blood for lifesaving capabilities; semen for procreation and pleasure).

1990 - Became an organ donor in every state he had a government issued ID or driver's license.

2015 - Extract bone marrow for lifesaving capabilities.

Birthday weigh: 168 lbs still working on dropping 21 more lbs naturally and my BMI will finally say Normal, than Overweight (Muscles).  I am still HWP.

Illnesses and Sickness Report

1st incident (2002) - Atlanta to DC move (1 year break in resume) - Depression after the 9/11 incident.  Voices occurred during high school and Atlanta, but ignored them.  Plenty of natural dreams, but visions of being here before or the playout too many historic movies.

2nd incident (2007)- post-Chicago, DC to MD move (2 year break in resume) - first significant event of anxiety and depression and his classification. Loss large items in New Jersey.  This was the first initial change during panic attacks, anxiety, depression, weight loss, no voices, split vision (see and don't see), split realism (shadows), saw the entire bible in a way unexpected, less dreams, since he was in a closed location at DOD - he saw and verified through JPASS he had secret, but sent a mental message: top secret, (he had no intention of moving from DC with his stuff, but moved away with a potential destination of NY, but landed in MD traveled from NE DC all the way up route 1 to baltimore, md heading NY).

3rd incident (2013) - NY to CT back and forth (8 month break in resume) - mini bits of anxiety, insomnia, no voices, everything was crazy. [NOTE: Completed Route 1 connections from DC all the way to Maine via car].  This reason I needed to get to NY because everything and everyone was naturally crazy.

4th incident (2016) - (3 year break in resume started June 2015) - March 28, 2016 began the 4th unfortunate bring together in the 5th break in his resume, which ultimate resulted in April 3, 2016 event.  voices returned normal, loss of serious time for six months, rampant varied emotional states, effects of all anxiety/Schizophrenia areas, push of effects from all medications, visions of dangerous events that occurred during the flight/fight stage, saw three (3) computer screens to formulate one document, he left house with his bags early Sunday, April 3, 2016 morning knowing it was hard to tote (150lbs + 45lbs + 20lbs + 75lbs + 2lbs each bag) and witnesses helped, and saw something could have been wrong, I could not speak or prevented self from speaking, coding language stating "opposite/same" to make things go, flight/fight stage walked every street/neighborhood from fullerton to roosevelt (up and down for four days - smart device with motion sensor proved this from 12 steps to 45,000 steps per day), loss of communication, interruption of sleep while on medication, water weight and stress loss (10-15 lbs loss), acceleration of crazy tasks or communication exchanges, sharing of facebook through postal service, (he just came to chicago and had no intention of moving from where he was located with unnamed family, had no location to go to move from where he was with unnamed family, but moved with remaining items (critical core) without a destination.)  After the USPS correspondence to help the community understand/know me for third time around and happening right before another court date.  Yes, I am fine, I thank everyone for asking the same time (sarcastically speaking)!


Social Security Administration (Social Security Disability Report)
Blindness  (not born this way and unable to do)

•Deafness  (not born this way and unable to do)

•Cancer    (not born this way, but was informed that unnamed family father had this, elder sister had lymphoma, and it is my backup horoscope/astrology sign next to Gemini)

•Diabetes  (born with this as with most of his family and ethnic group, but reduce all factors through dietary needs early since 2001, plenty of fitness activities, and keep sending weigh down through flushing with water)

•Epilepsy  (had one or two seizures while in 5th grade, but grew out of this)

•Autism  (not born this way, but new category)

•Cerebral palsy  (not born this way and unable to do)

•HIV/AIDS  (normally this is the default for all those who play in District of Columbia's backyard to get the government money or alternative become a leader/productive member of society)

•Schizophrenia (inherited from unnamed family father/daddy masked as Anxiety and major issue across all ethnic groups).

•Muscular dystrophy  (not born this way and unable to do)

•Bipolar disorder (inherited from mother along with hyperactivity and insomnia, and all energy goes directly to something constructive and productive).

•Major depression  (inherited from unnamed family father/daddy and major issue for current ethnic group).

•Multiple sclerosis (MS)  (not born this way and unable to do)

•Missing limbs or partially missing limbs  (not born this way, but grandmother Sibbie had a serious decline in health after semi-truck hit her ford mustang which led to strokes in hospital, and removal both lower legs/calves due to diabetes and inability to speak.)

•Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) (not military, but I could have it due to the calamity of all his life experiences).

•Obsessive compulsive disorder (not born this way and I easily started doing this one; started occurring after Atlanta).

•Impairments requiring the use of a wheelchair  (not born this way; too much safety built in)

•Intellectual disability (previously called mental retardation)  (not born this way; but no graduation from University of Phoenix could land me in this category)


Clinics and Hospitals Report (yes, he carries all this with him)

Blood Type: O+

State of South Carolina
All testing of STDs and HIV was done by Washington, DC since 1990
Trident Regional Medical Center (bloodwork and emergency room visits)
Maude E. Callen Health Clinic (vaccinations and local health issues)
Cross Health Clinic (vaccinations and family health issues)
St. Stephen Dental Office
Medical University of South Carolina (major health issues, faints, seizures)
South Carolina Department of Health (vaccinations)
Orangeburg Regional Medical Center (appendicitis - remove appendix)
LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics (drug and alcohol screen)

State of Georgia
Gwinnett Medical Center (emergency room)
DeKalb County Department of Health (bloodwork, stds, hiv testing, hepatitis vaccinations, tuberculosis testing)
Emory University (bloodwork, stds, hiv testing)
CVS/Pharmacy Health Fairs (free checkups)
Doraville Dental Office
LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics (drug and alcohol screen)

State of Virginia
Inova Health System (bloodwork)
LabCorp (drug and alcohol screen)

Washington, District of Columbia
DC Department of Mental health (treatment plan, start of medication klonopin, zyprexa, celexa)
Washington Hospital Center (emergency room for foccolitis, penicillin, hernia at toddler age, circumcision, behavioral health treatment plan, physiotherapist, psychologists, pcp, therapists, drug and alcohol).
George Washington University Hospital (emergency room for anxiety, given the shot to calm down, std and hiv testing).
DC General Hospital (std, hiv testing, tuberculosis testing)
Woodridge Health Clinic (vaccinations, pcp)
Providence Hospital (emergency room for initial and major anxiety attack)
Annual DC Convention Center Health and Fitness Fairs (free checkups)
Church Health and Fitness Fairs (free checkups)
Georgia-Petworth clinics (std, hiv testing)
Planned Parenthood (std, hiv testing)

State of Maryland
MedStar Health Franklin Medical Center Baltimore, MD (emergency room)
Sheppard-Pratt Psychiatric Ward (two week stay and recovery - treatment plan and starting medications)
State of Maryland Department of Health (Social Security Disability denied due to age, health, education, and work experience).
Hyattsville Dental Office
LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics (drug and alcohol screen)

State of New York
New York State Department of Health (bloodwork)
Men's Bath House (non-participant - std and hiv testing)
Mobile Health and Fitness Testing Vans (std and hiv testing)
Chelsea Dental Office
Manhattan Mall Dental Office
Planned Parenthood (std, hiv testing)
LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics (drug and alcohol screen)

State of Connecticut
Starling Physicians (formerly Connecticut Multispecialty Group) (bloodwork, maintenance of all treatment plans, switch from Zyprexa to generic olanzapine, switch from Celexa to citalopram, vaccinations, pcp).
Hartford Hospital (standby facility)
Manchester Dental Office
LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics (drug and alcohol screen)

State of Illinois
Belmont Medical Center (State of Illinois Department of Health)  (std and hiv testing)
Northwestern Memorial Hospital (emergency room #1 for April 4, 2016)
Rush Medical Center (outpatient appointment for April 5, 2016)
University of Illinois Chicago Health and Hospital Center (outpatient appointment for April 2016, pcp, vaccination, bloodwork, std and hiv testing, managed care plan)
University of Chicago Hospital (emergency room #2 for April 2016; x-ray from previous visit, and validation that he was fine or okay in April 2016)
University Dental Associates (Invisalign experience #1)
Planned Parenthood (std, hiv testing)

Medications Report

All medications on file with CVS/Pharmacy, Rite Aid, and Walgreens/Duane Reade.  Doctors and medication pamphlet confirms an ultimate consequence of taking Olanzapine is Death because the slowness/slow down of muscles.  Treatment plans are to ween off the medications or take as little as possible.


Insurance Coverage Report

Normal carriers are Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield (Anthem and CareFirst), Aetna, and UnitedHealthcare.

Injury Report

Every doctor, psychologist, or therapist asks the questions, do I want to harm or hurt someone? I kept saying NO, but as of April 3, 2016, this is what I want to waste some taxpayer dollars.

State: Illinois
Facility:  Boxing Ring
Size:  NFL or NBA sized white male AND/OR craziest tattooed white male without PTSD
Harm or Hurt Type of Person (one from each):
Department of the Navy (Monday)
Department of the Army (Tuesday)
Department of the Marine Corps (Wednesday)
Department of the Air Force (Thursday)
Department of the Coast Guard (Friday)
Time Allotted: 1 Hour
Type of Fight:  Boxing, MMA, and Wrestling until we are tired achieving no injuries.
Purpose:  Beat dat ASS for helping him lose his stuff.

State: Virginia
Facility:  Front yard or living room
Size: Any uniformed or non-uniformed male or female without PTSD
Harm or Hurt Type of Person (one from each):
Department of the Navy (Monday)
Department of the Army (Tuesday)
Department of the Marine Corps (Wednesday)
Department of the Air Force (Thursday)
Department of the Coast Guard (Friday)
Time Allotted: 30 minutes
Type of Device:  NERF Super Soaker or Nerf N-Strike Mega Series Rotofury Blaster
Instructions: Dart Bullseye is big as hand placing one the front and placing one on the back. I will try not to hit the eyes, but pelt everything else.
Purpose: I am angry/furious and each department deserve the pelting.

State: Virginia
Facility: Front yard or living room
Size: Any uniformed or non-uniformed male or female without PTSD
Harm or Hurt Type of Person (one from each):
Department of the Navy (The Next Monday)
Department of the Army (The Next Tuesday)
Department of the Marine Corps (The Next Wednesday)
Department of the Air Force (The Next Thursday)
Department of the Coast Guard (The Next Friday)
Time Allotted: 30 minutes
Type of Device: SAG-AFTRA prop knife or NERF Cushion Swords
Instructions: Stand still while I do fencing or poking.
Purpose: I am angry/furious and each department deserve stabbing until I keep spelling out my name that you talk to me straight like an alien.


-------------------------------------
JOURNAL ENTRY #2

Name: Manley M Collins
Social Security Number:  5 7 9 - * * - 6 5 4 1
Date of Birth:  06/21
Place of Birth:  Washington, District of Columbia
Country of Birth:  United States of America
Date: June 22, 2016

Sex Report

Like Salt and Pepa with Spindarella, "Let's Talk About Sex." Color Me Badd "I Wanna Sex You Up." R. Kelly "Bump and Grind" or "Sex Me Part 1 and Part 2"

The ranking of the squads or people environment.
1. Department of Defense - you can not beat looking at these men and women everyday in uniform.  Out of uniform is just as nice. If it is their one task to make love or sex, it will create a pound of cum from them and I combined.

2. New York Police Department - seeing all the graduates from the police academy, I think about 1,000 per month combing through Harlem and accidentally bumping into them at every Starbucks. These Italians, Germans, European, and Puerto Rican men and women are wonderful to look at and snap pictures with.  Other minorities I see you too, but these are the most standouts on or off television.  Anyone talking with the New York twang accent makes me hard often.  Love hearing and talking to the Europeans, especially the Brits, in the community.

3. San Francisco Police Department - I only caught a glimpse of the Asian and European male officers, but what I saw was not bad given the entire community of Boystown was hot.  Seeing the short Asian women do fashion and stilettos makes me want to lose my religion.

4. Washington, DC Metropolitan Police Department, US Capitol Police, and all security officers - yes, I love talk to you all everyday just to talk and look at you.  Ogling all your goodies back and front.

5. Connecticut Police Department - I was surprise to see an actual black officer on the squad he was not bad looking.  However, it was fun watching all the officers work and talk.  New England boys and girls are hot to watch do fashion and stilettos.  Manchester, CT or Hartford, CT were too smart and would not take the risk with me, but I will ride with all them on the MNRR and CT Transit.  New England married men and women are the hottest to go after with all their German car driving. New England/New Jersey Asian Indians are hot when they nicely built and they do not even play any American ball.

6. Hotlanta (Atlanta, Georgia) - yes, all the imports, exports, and natives hottest blacks and latinos anyday - all sizes especially all the b.ball/f.ball players or track runners.

7. Wisconsin - I have never seen such gorgeous cornfed and cow herding European males.  Females not so much - it just seems life hit these women hard.

8. South Carolina - yes, for people my size. It is fun to play with people you know and hear the country accent or country.  I am the aggressor, my apologies if I confused anyone.

9. Brazil - yes, yes, yes...hot!!! Enough said!!!  Oi!

10. London - hot, I am still working on slimming down some more to fit into the entrance of your lofts, flats, bungalows, etc....LOL!

11. Italy and Toronto (tied) - Men and women dressed to a tee (or women in shorts and heels just to get coffee and expressos).  The homeless was even dressed in fashion.  Awesome experience. Ciao Bella in Italian. Bonjour for Toronto.

#2,738,298 (ranking last out of all states and countries). Illinois - southside thugs/thugettes (girls and boys) slender is always good to look at with a billion tattoos. Latinos have some nice color tattoos.  Northside (wrigleyville) and boystown is cute.  But the cornfed boys and hottest girls came out on NFL Draft Town (week/weekend), I just wanted to pounce.

My relationship concept:

I am highly experienced sexually, know all signs/signals, etc, and very classy so I trick, whore, private entertainer, stripper mode, scandalous rendezvous before the relationship = then dump all that activity into the relationship (turn the person out) = if he/she decides to leave or turns violent, return back to normal and act like nothing did not happen and leave no trace except maybe a litter of babies.

End of report and covering his assets:  I only sleep with girls. I am a heterosexual male.  If I live with any family and since South Carolina, I do not bring my dirt home and only girls come to the family member's house.  My apartments and houses are EEO style of welcome.

End of report and covering his assets:  Please note I own the local, state, city, and federal governments; all levels of courts; and all the legal guns (NRA, FOP, SA, DOD).

End of report and covering his assets:  If you decide to tell or want to f**k me up, tell the paparazzi because all of the above will inform me and I am not going tell you what happens next faster than a lightning strike.

Jamaican Crazy, Manhattan (NYC) Crazy, (DC) Government/Paperwork Crazy, Indian Crazy, American Crazy, Africa Crazy - all mixed into one!































Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home