Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Journal Entry #1 - Angry Birthday

June 1, 2016

JOURNAL ENTRY #1
Happy Birthday Month to Me! This is the angriest birthday I ever had to do.  :-(

I am happy that I have my clothes on for this one. I am not standing on a box next to a stripper pole only in timbs, or on a fully lit stage, or behind private doors earning my dollars.  I get to see what cakes to eat or who eat my cakes from food stamps/ebt/snap.

Was he born with tact?  NO!  ~every personality tests tells this~

Was he born with sugar coating?  NO!  ~every personality tests tells this~

Does he do straight and direct?  YES! ~every personality tests tells this~

Does or will he offend anyone or everyone this birthday month?  YES!

Did he accept the title of "Daughter she (mother) never had"?  YES! ~every family sees or states this~

Do he love being a boy, man, male, ape, gorilla, chimpanzee, etc?  YES! ~hollywood approved, God-made in his likeness, sperm and egg got together and did something~

Do he enjoy mixing the two (male and female together) WITHOUT having a sex change, dressing up as a girl, or be feminine?  YES!

Is he going to tell everything?  YES!  ~no relation to the postal service information, but other social networks, conversations, and information systems had the information only about him~

Will he apologize after he tells?  NO!

Does he expects any forgiveness?  NO!

Cross Elementary and Cross High (South Carolina) remember when people take from me that I know how to bully (with instigation by classmates) to pick a fight so it can never happened again.  300 block of Rock Creek Church Road (District of Columbia) knew what happening in that house on a daily basis with all the cousins and uncles (grandparents refereed and/or watched as long as no one got hurt or any blood shed).

Thanks to Atlanta for welcoming me home, again.
It is an awesome birthday present.
My bestie, Selwyn, purchased a home on the south side.
I purchased a home on the north side.
The address is
2448 Wynsley Way, Tucker, Georgia 30084
(404) 431-8948, (678) 530-9016, (770) 331-6070, (888) 415-7985
Thanks to Bank of America financing the home at $389,050.
The home has the best of the best - all the upgrades and options available.
The contractor or home builder was Centex Homes.
I had awesome pictures from START to FINISH.
Thanks to the Georgia inspector to review the home before I moved in.
I will let everyone know the date of the housewarming party.

State of Illinois (City of Chicago<<[took, distributed, lost/stole], Harvey<<[assisted], CTA/Pace<<[assisted] and Phoenix<<[assisted]) took the photos of my house along with my stuff (critical core) on April 3, 2016.

Kids do divorce family....I guess some want to see how to do it in real time!  April 3, 2016...just a marinating idea for now!

ERASE ALL EXPECTATIONS!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home