Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Journal Entry #10 - US Dept of Defense - Talk About the Military VS Civilian Life

JOURNAL ENTRY #10

Name: Manley M Collins
Social Security Number:  5 7 9 - * * - 6 5 4 1
Date of Birth:  06/21
Place of Birth:  Washington, District of Columbia
Country of Birth:  United States of America
Date: June 30, 2016

Department: United States Department of Defense
Topic: My Opinion

This is a great department absorbing 2/3 of America's budget.  Nobody wants to touch this department because of its very important work or shenanigans.  I am NOT military.  I am civilian.  I have NEVER been a government employee other than an intern in the USDA/1890 National Scholar program.  I have been/am a government contractor.  Sometimes great leaders can be made through this department OR it could be a true game of life and war to see who can make it through all the crazy obstacles setup by family and the government.

A person like me gave a crap when kept seeing everyone in social media physically.  It was no toll on me except it was part of my family power and my hobby to travel.  I showed all my loss and so far not a d*mn thing has been returned to me OR shown through the other process of attraction.

I saw it all, heard it all, and went through it all.  You sent me the EXiT email since you saw that was a major communication point for me.  You sent me Arlington National Cemetery through email too.  I questioned both of them when I tried to get more information like a normal person.  I showed everyone my exit and error to American history.

As all the doctors, psychologists, and therapists ask, "Do I ever want to commit suicide?"

The answer is NO.  I already tested the suicide theory though skydiving in New Jersey.  I still have rock climbing, white water rafting (can't swim), hiking, and base jumping to do.  However, I did setup suicides and crosses for anyone who decides to tell on a taxpayer through the postal service and social media.  Tell on me, I will tell on you.  This is reality.  If the position is real, then we can see how far I get and if I am going for it.  If the position is made to where only Americans from ivy league society can obtain those positions, then it will remain as such. I have no qualms or stress on changing what I am, who I am, or where I could possibly go.  Since you took close to 95% of everything from me after I just got everything for a new start, let me see how you going to send me through my life twice or three times repeating the same exact events. For example, you started doing my resume the 2nd time to try and fire him from every company; in which, TCS either want to correct my view their company or government contractors want to correct my view of what has happened.

When I return back to Washington, DC, there is a small window of opportunity to see if I get that position.  Whether I win or lose, please note winning I will remain in town for a good minute.  If I lose, you better capture me with another project/position before I move to somewhere completely new where there is no record of anything I have mentioned through postal service and social media.  Yes, the FINAL LOSS is 2nd secret clearance with the expiration of year 2025.  Yes, I only have motivation for the small position and you have to figure out how to do the motivation for anything else.

If losing the most precious memories/mementos to this process to be a person where there is no real history on how the person got there, OR telling a story their way possibly copying others without true authenticity, then any senior leadership position is not for me.

Congratulations to the creativity and seeing the entire Miss USA Pageant 2016! I tweeted the entire pageant. I tweeted the entire Billboard awards.  Congratulations to Miss District of Columbia on winning Miss USA 2016, and the Defense Department, too!

Continuing onward to the next department and further telling.








Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home