Saturday, January 12, 2019

Journal Entry #26 - Happy New Year (Fall and Winter Seasons)

JOURNAL ENTRY #26
Name: Manley M Collins
Social Security Number: 5 7 9 - * * - 6 5 4 1
Date of Birth: 06/21
Place of Birth: Washington, District of Columbia
Country of Birth: United States of America
Date: January 12, 2019
TOPIC: Happy New Year
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Justice
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Education
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Health
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Defense
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Labor
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Treasury

DISCLAIMER: This message is only intended for the general public and those directly connected via social networks.  I legally have no control over the applications SHARE feature.

Washington Sports Club (Town Sports International) is a decent gym.

My workouts include Ballet Workout, H.I.I.T, Zumba, Yin Yang Yoga, Barre, BodyPump, BodyCombat, BodyAttack, BodyFlow, CxWorx, Grit, Step, Cardio Kickboxing, Pilates, P90X, McDonalds CDs - Yoga, Cardio, Strength, and Stretch; Tabata, Cycling, CrossFit, Bodybuilding.com, Running - 100m, 200m, 55m/60m, 400m, 5K/2.7-5.0 miles; Nike+ Workouts, PiYo, Power Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Slow Flow Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Boot Camp, Performance Cycling, Ropes and Rowers, Ab Lab, The Pursuit: Burn, Precision Run, Athletic Conditioning, Cardio Kick, MetCon3, Core Conditioning, Cardio Sculpt, Boxing, Cardio Dance Club, PowerStrike

I have submitted my applications for law schools. The Law School Admission Council Fee Waiver is a powerful document for submitting applications. The following law schools application status are:

United States LSAC Member Law Schools
Albany Law School
American University Washington College of Law
University of California, Berkeley, School of Law
Boston College Law School
California Western School of Law
University of California, Irvine School of Law
Columbia University School of Law - Applied - Transmitted Sent
University of Connecticut School of Law
University of California, Davis School of Law (King Hall)
The George Washington University Law School - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Decision is Denied Admission
Georgetown University Law Center - Applied - Transmitted Sent
Harvard Law School - Applied - Transmitted Sent
University of California Hastings College of the Law
Loyola Law School, Loyola Marymount University
New England Law, Boston
University of New Hampshire School of Law
New York University School of Law
Pepperdine University School of Law
University of San Francisco School of Law
Santa Clara University School of Law
Seattle University School Of Law
University of South Carolina School of Law - Applied - Transmitted Sent
University of Southern Californa, Gould School of Law
Southwestern Law School
Stanford University Law School - Applied - Transmitted Sent
Thomas Jefferson School of Law
Vermont Law School
Western State College of Law at Argosy University
Western New England University School of Law
Whittier Law School
Yale Law School - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Decision is Denied Admission

Canadian Schools LSAC Member Law Schools
University of Toronto Faculty of Law
Osgoode Hall Law School, York University

I received University of Phoenix Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval to collect my data, do my report, and write Chapter 4 and 5 for Quality Review Final (QRF).  I am still recruiting and it is tough getting to 75 completed surveys.  I am currently in my DOC 734 class for Quality Review Final (QRF).  New career path, new phase of income, new career recognition and contribute to the education is ACADEMIC WRITING and book writing.  This is a total surprise on why I was working on this doctoral degree so hard.  So for those of you who are pursuing doctoral degrees, it is a major setup to write or talk alot to contribute and make an impact on the world of academia.

Update on health conditions:
IMMUNIZATIONS:
TDAP 9/14/2018
Influenza 9/12/2018
Menoccocal (Menigitis) 9/14/2018
Pneumonia 9/27/2018
Tuberculosis - Negative - 9/5/2018
Shoulders were sore as h***.

September 5, 2018 - Results
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) - Result: Negative
Acquired ImmunoDeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) - Result: Negative
Genital Herpes - Result: Negative
Herpes Simplex I  - Result: Negative
Herpes Simplex II - Result: Negative
Chlamydia - Result: Negative
Genital Warts - Result: Negative
Gonorrhea - Result: Negative
Hepatitis A - Result: Negative
Hepatitis B - Result: Negative
Hepatitis C - Result: Negative
Syphilis - Result: Negative
Trichomoniasis - Result: Negative

Blood Pressure
101 / 63
98 / 55

New Medication:
300mg of TRUVADA - It works and I am loving the side effects....kill all the bad and old infections.

January 12, 2019
Happy New Year everyone
I sent past state tax paperwork to State of Virginia and State of South Carolina.  I am paying on State of New York and State of South Carolina tax bills.

For drill, it was convenient in being close to WMATA metro station.  It is never boring with my military group.  I learn about advanced triaging and OPSCON and CONOPS regarding my organization.

From the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma, I attended and earned a certificate on Bleeding Control (B-Con) Basics.  I learn of the latest technology in tourniquets and blood clot bandages, and proper procedures to help prevent death.

From the indoor shooting range, I took the beginners course to re-acquiant myself with firearms and bullets.  Thanks to State of Virginia for introducing me to these new devices.  Thanks State of Maryland for correcting some instructions on how to handle the firearm and finding my strongest aim sight.  I am looking forward to obtaining State of Maryland and Washington, DC Concealed Carry Weapon (CCW) licenses.  I am excited to go gun shopping; however, my first purchase will be probably in State of South Carolina.  In the indoor shooting range, I did see a Glock 35 for $700 dollars.

These are the results (attached is a photo):
Gun is 22millimeter (mm) rokier or roker (apologies on misspelling).
50 bullets
At 15 feet, 5 bullets
At 20 feet, 5 bullets
At 25 feet, 10 bullets
At 30 feet, 10 bullets
At 35 feet, 10 bullets
At 50 feet, 10 bullets
47 bullets hit a very small bullseye target
3 bullets hit the very small paper and right outside the furtherest outside circle
94% accuracy hitting target at any range using my natural eyesight

Police and Military, "Do I qualify for your organization or at least an honorable mention?!"  Serious, but joking statement

100th Warning Message to those family and friends before April 3, 2016: "Do not show up at my home, place of work, place of worship, my school, or my vehicles unannouced or without a personal invitation.  You will be staring down the barrel of one or two guns (Mr. & Mrs. Smith style).  You will leave with a life-threatening injury or death...I will plea self-defense and mental illiness.  Reason because as a part of my old life, I lost everything, all the physical-mental-emotional trauma, and went through every life situation except death and bankruptcy from birth to April 3, 2016.  There is permanent legal document in place since December 2015, which applies to ALL direct blood related relatives and step families."

I am coming at the completion of my telling on everything to all those cities, towns, counties, and states that did not see the paperwork or what happened. I am still filing civil suits.

For all my new gun touting friends, I welcome you with open arms...all puns intended.  Americans should always defend themselves via old school fighting, mixed martial arts, knives, guns, or anything to ward off the offender who may kill you first.  Thanks and I am grateful for all the new families and friends participating in my rebuilding of my social circle and life.





















Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home