Thursday, February 15, 2018

Journal Entry #23 - Campaign Picking Up and Excited to Go Back to On Campus Living

JOURNAL ENTRY #23
Name: Manley M Collins
Social Security Number: 5 7 9 - * * - 6 5 4 1
Date of Birth: 06/21
Place of Birth: Washington, District of Columbia
Country of Birth: United States of America
Date: February 15, 2018
TOPIC: Campaign is Picking Up, and Excited to Go Back to On Campus Living
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Education
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Labor
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Treasury

I am excited that the campaign is picking up.  It has been a tough road on campaign fundraising on a common, but unknown name.  The general public have to do what it takes to promote my name and follow my common patterns.  I think I did pretty good marketing since I started last year 2017.  I am doing Washington, DC parades like never before, such as the Martin Luther King Jr parade and the Chinese New Year parade.  I am impressed.  My last set of parades was Cross High School homecoming as Mister 5th Grade or in the Marching Trojans Band.  I attended the Frederick Douglass Memorial Bridge groundbreaking ceremony to understand what is happening there and a part of black history month. I also got campaign audited by Office of Campaign Finance.  I submitted a response to a non-partisan group DC for Democracy for their endorsement.  It seems DC for Democracy does carry great weight.  My treasurer has been a god-sin for filing all my campaign reports.  I am so greatful for him and the interaction with OCF.

Regarding school, I am back at University of Phoenix and DOC 733B (2018 version) is very different than DOC 733B (2015 version).  It is exciting how my doctoral and research skills kicked back in.

Regarding future school, I got approved for the LSAC Fee Waiver from 2018 to 2020.  I will be taking the LSAT again for second attempt for a score of 130.  I plan to take the GRE in July or August 2018.  I have five out of nine recommendations.  I have three college transcripts....I do not think I will finish University of Phoenix in time for law school application submission for the fourth transcript.  Which four schools I will apply to first?  Hmmm....here is the list...still revising and mixing:

United States LSAC Member Law Schools
Albany Law School
American University Washington College of Law
University of California, Berkeley, School of Law
Boston College Law School
California Western School of Law
University of California, Irvine School of Law
Columbia University School of Law
University of Connecticut School of Law
University of California, Davis School of Law (King Hall)
The George Washington University Law School
Georgetown University Law Center
Harvard Law School
University of California Hastings College of the Law
Loyola Law School, Loyola Marymount University
New England Law, Boston
University of New Hampshire School of Law
New York University School of Law
Pepperdine University School of Law
University of San Francisco School of Law
Santa Clara University School of Law
Seattle University School Of Law
University of South Carolina School of Law
University of Southern Californa, Gould School of Law
Southwestern Law School
Stanford University Law School
Thomas Jefferson School of Law
Vermont Law School
Western State College of Law at Argosy University
Western New England University School of Law
Whittier Law School
Yale Law School

Canadian Schools LSAC Member Law Schools
University of Toronto Faculty of Law
Osgoode Hall Law School, York University

I did not know they had a Tax Court for taxes.  My 2014 taxes were audited by New York State and they got me on itemized deductions.  I appealed and got the bill reduced, but had to file a civil suit in the United States Tax Court to attempt to eliminate the Internal Revenue Service bill.






Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home