Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Journal Entry #13 - US Dept of Homeland Security - Talk About Citizenship

JOURNAL ENTRY #13

Name: Manley M Collins
Social Security Number:  5 7 9 - * * - 6 5 4 1
Date of Birth:  06/21
Place of Birth:  Washington, District of Columbia
Country of Birth:  United States of America
Date: July 3, 2016

Department:  United States Department of Homeland Security
Topic: Bounce all around within borders exception Alaska


United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
I confirmed I was born a US Citizen.
I am authorized to work for any United States employer.
I have been filling out my I-9 forms since 1994.


United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
It was nice meeting some of your agents in Buffalo, NY.
I am a proud GOES Global Entry member since 2015.


Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
Proud to receive help or give help when needed since Hurricane Hugo 1992.
I did receive interesting emergency preparedness disaster training by DC Emergency Management Agency


Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
I tried to get onboard for government project with you and my HP background packet went somewhere in Virginia, when I did not have the right address.


Transportation Security Administration
I have taken the TSA test probably twice since your inception and still not selected.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home