Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Journal Entry #13 - US Dept of Agriculture - Go Vegetarian or Pescetarianism, and Eat everything.

JOURNAL ENTRY #13

Name: Manley M Collins
Social Security Number:  5 7 9 - * * - 6 5 4 1
Date of Birth:  06/21
Place of Birth:  Washington, District of Columbia
Country of Birth:  United States of America
Date: July 3, 2016

Department:  United States Department of Agriculture
Topic: Go Vegetarian or Pescetarianism, and Eat everything.

Proud member of Food Stamps/EBT/SNAP/Medicaid since 2002 no matter where the help comes from.  For the two states that DC warn me about, get it together because I already told the both of you what was going on through the electronic application, over the phone, and in person on who was doing what.

Message:  People using government benefits do not tell on other people using government benefits too, especially when the person is a taxpayer. You will never know how it will come back to you, especially with me.

Natural Resources Conservation Service
I appreciate this agency for teaching me paperwork and the value of preserving our natural resources or using them appropriately. Key message: Recycle and use human energy.

Food and Drug Administration
I appreciate the informative labels placed on food and medications.  However, my mother had this normal routine of purchasing for the month.  During the month, eat everything, but discard or give away the unused food items and clean the entire refrigerator and/or freezer.  With the USDA Food Pantry, I notice the food maybe expired or sell by date is a week or days old and I cook thoroughly immediately.  However, the Midwest and the unnamed family stocked up on food, and the food were fully expired all the way back to 2012 including frozen foods.  Unless I am thinking wrong or inappropriate, nutrients and food does something else if not eaten by date provided.  Any comments, general public??? Same goes with medication and vitamins.  However, the unnamed family seem to be surviving by that and psychologically for me, they have mixed it together to make me seem like the food is okay, but seriously I have not been able to stomach a spoonful of their food after knowing the ingredients.

Other agencies
I am economist so I am looking for trading options eventually.


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home