Friday, June 21, 2019

Journal Entry #27 - Party Ain't A Party....Leaving the Past Behind....Getting it All Out

JOURNAL ENTRY #27
Name: Manley M Collins
Social Security Number: 5 7 9 - * * - 6 5 4 1
Date of Birth: 06/21
Place of Birth: Washington, District of Columbia
Country of Birth: United States of America
Date: June 21, 2019
TOPIC: Party Ain't A Party....Leaving the Past Behind....Getting it All Out
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Justice
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Education
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Health
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Transportation
DEPARTMENT: United States Department of Labor

Disclaimer: All English, language, and grammar mistakes were purposely made on all or any posts.

As I work on my dissertation updates and law school score.  I am using Khan Academy, Blueprint, and Griffon Prep.  Goal is to aim for 500 points on the LSAT.  Since my first round of schools are denying admission, I am already updating my Credential Assembly Service package and created a brand new list of schools.  I look forward to those applications.  I am expecting to take the LSAT and GRE during the end-of-summer and Fall seasons when I send my second round of applications. If no admissions after second round of applications for August 2020 class, then I am heading to South Carolina around April 2020 to do the position and people, and get it out of the way.

United States LSAC Member Law Schools (First Round)
Albany Law School - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Decision is Denied Admission
American University Washington College of Law
University of California, Berkeley, School of Law - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Decision is Denied Admission
Boston College Law School
California Western School of Law
University of California, Irvine School of Law
Columbia University School of Law - Applied - Transmitted Sent
University of Connecticut School of Law
University of California, Davis School of Law (King Hall)
The George Washington University Law School - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Decision is Denied Admission
Georgetown University Law Center - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Decision is Denied Admission
Harvard Law School - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Decision is Denied Admission
University of California Hastings College of the Law
Loyola Law School, Loyola Marymount University
New England Law, Boston
University of New Hampshire School of Law
New York University School of Law - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Decision is Denied Admission
Pepperdine University School of Law
University of San Francisco School of Law
Santa Clara University School of Law
Seattle University School of Law
University of South Carolina School of Law - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Decision is Denied Admission
University of Southern California, Gould School of Law - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Denied Admission
Southwestern Law School
Stanford University Law School - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Decision is Denied Admission
Thomas Jefferson School of Law
Vermont Law School
Western State College of Law at Argosy University
Western New England University School of Law
Whittier Law School
Yale Law School - Applied - Transmitted Sent - Decision is Denied Admission

I did purchase a Yamaha XMAX. It rode very well.  I did have two separate accidents in the Yamaha XMAX.  I thought I was being safe with bike, but unfortunately life did not like me having it.  On December 5, 2018, while I was doing deliveries. The 2018 Yamaha XMAX broke down and could not crank.  I had to push the vehicle from North Capitol St NE and Michigan Ave NE to downtown.  I was severely anger because it was a new bike and some of my recent trips was to Fredericksburg, VA and Baltimore, MD.  I did not know one ounce of help for scooter/motorbike that could have broken down somewhere I was unfamiliar to get help.  It sent all kinds of emotions through me.  So I threw my anger in emails and phone calls to dealer and Yamaha, I authorized the work.  The Yamaha breakdown cut into my XMAS money I could have made from my part-time gig.  Yamaha was expecting payments for the periods of non-use and I told them I was not riding, and I am not paying.  Now, February 1, 2018, Yamaha dealer decides to call back and say bike is fixed.  Guess what I did out of anger?  I got a new bike, Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive, with all the bells and whistles.  I transferred the tags, paid the tax, and now I am riding.  It has been six to seven months riding my motorbike and cycling bike and parking them everywhere.  Guess what?  Now, the cops/MPD and US Capitol Police saw me parking the motorbike on the bike rack.  On Monday, January 28, 2019, I left my motorbike parked on US Capitols ground on a public sidewalk on a bike rack near one of the capitol ground parks for one day because of inclement weather.  I come back the next day, the entire motorbike was gone and someone broke through the Kryptonite lock with security level 10, and all other security features on the motorbike.  US Capitol Police saw me every day and night when I parked in the same spot and did not say anything.  After I made two calls to 911, US Capitol Police showed and told me all the rules regarding the motor scooter.  I paid $210 for towing and they issued me a ticket in the same day for $100.  The ticket infraction information was dated Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 7:50 PM, location Unit block C St NE and 300 Delaware Ave NE, Code P047, Parked on sidewalk, Signature Officer Dworak, Dept USCP, Element USB/OSB, Badge No 7001.  I am back riding again, but this time I am using all the areas of residential parking in my Zone.  I was completely corrected to use my residential parking permit in Washington, DC and take up a full parking space. My Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive is financed by GE Capital. I do apologize GE Capital for cancelling a credit card earlier in my life when I still did not understand how to use the credit card.  I am glad General Electric came back to be apart of my life. It feels good.

I am becoming better at doing repossessions. My 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Carmax was repossessed.  My 2007 Mercedes Benz from EuroMotors was repossessed, but they are getting lawsuit/civil suits for that car experience.  My 2018 Yamaha XMAX from Coleman PowerSports was repossessed and if I incur a balance from that motorbike, then civil suits are prepared and ready.  Just as expected Yamaha made a balance from a defective product.

POSITION #47  - Amazon
This was a good position.  I am surprised that Amazon was so inflexible as a 24/7 operation that the organization did not want to switch/change my schedule when offered and I asked.  I learned so much and they pass over plenty people for supervisory positions and ambassadors.  Once the managers and supervisors warn you that you will be terminated due to no more Unpaid Personal Time (UPT) and when coaching kids or providing community service in the same time slot, Amazon will put you in a position not even get unemployment after the years of service.  They did offer for me to come back after 365 days.  I tried to leave with references with the people I thought cared and were friends, but it was a setup.  Since I am not from Virginia, I will not be returning to any Amazon warehouses or fulfillment centers in Virginia or Maryland.  I will take this employer with me to South Carolina.

POSITION #48  - AmeriCorps / Up2Us Sports / TeensRunDC / District of Columbia Public Schools
Meredith Lonberger seems like a great person to work with.  I wish Jen Edmonds stayed onboard and things could have been different.  Jen left as a new AmeriCorps service year started.  This experience start out awkward.  I never worked with middle schoolers or in a school environment for a very long time.  District of Columbia Public Schools have a culmunation of a variety of professionals to put the school together.  Students, such as Louis Coney, kept talking and running the 7th grade lunch clubs and interrupt his game with Antoine Lewis regarding bayblades or music sessions with David Adejiji, Louis assaulted me for interruption or stopping them from doing what they were doing.  Jarmal Pannell definitely had a problem with keeping his hands to himself. Jarmal knew his size and kept pushing his friend, Shaun Suber, around.  Jarmal Pannell kept placing his anger out on me by bending my fingers, testing his testosterone, and pushing me and the table at the same time.  Jovan Miles, he was a smart, 8th grade kid and TeensRunDC alum, he came in the first season and started participating, but he started making serious interruptions with watching inappropriate flicks or facetiming girls, throwing food at walls, and assaulted and bullied me around for snitching.  The instructors and security saw what were happening.  They did not do a darn thing.  SaQuan choked Joseph Stanback, a TRDC student, Ms. Latisha Cooper (an adult) assaults SaQuan.  Alexandra Wade, so called Alee, try to keep up this energy and power of psychology.  Positives she was good at attempting to run the organization and attempt to do cohesion, but very bad at decision making as a new program manager of a non-profit.  Lizzie or Elizabeth was good at trying to do the books of the organization, but she will miss some reimbursements as it is see some and do not see some.  Michelle Morris, the Asian girl, tried to fit as much as possible, but purely depressed about not getting in at DCPS as a teacher/substitute teacher.  LeRoy Reed, he was a small and smart young boy.  His friend was Thomas Miller.  Thomas Miller kept complaining and putting down himself with weight problems calling himself fat.  Thomas Miller had a pure attachment to YuGiYoh and his cellphone.  Thomas Miller had several cellphones. I met Thomas Miller's mother and made me wonder who the daddy is because he came out pure red or light skin with black curly hair.  LeRoy Reed was little and bullying people around so people would not mess with him.  I met LeRoy Reed's grandmother alot and she kept thinking I was a DCPS administrator or instructor that could make a difference on his, his teachers', or administrative errors on his records. Thomas Miller disliked Alexandra Wade alot when she dismissed him from an after school practice for keeping and looking at cellphone.  Thomas Miller called her a female dog and all kinds of names.  Thomas Miller dislike Michelle Morris because she dismissed him from an after school practice, but he did not know what names to call her. LeRoy Reed and Thomas Miller were partially coming during Spring season after they caught on to the pattern.  Treazure Stewart was a unique female coming in with all kinds of hairstyles. Treazure Stewart talked about herself alot and able to fully provide her point of view on the lunch club subjects.  Treazure Stewart did come to school with a broken, sprained, or fractured leg.  I did not question what happened.  Joshua Davis started coming to lunch club, but he was being raised vegetarian and lie really well or make an excuse for everything that he does not like.  Alissa Rhodes, Nyasia Coleman, and Jamaya White came to lunch club religiously in the beginning and talking about all the different subjects, then the school started its sports program.  Alissa Rhodes came to one after school practice and complained it was too hot. I let her rest the remainder of practice.  Nyasia Coleman went to basketball program.  Jamaya White sided with her friends and not come at all.  Saviona Richardson, this girl is going to get alot of boys in trouble, and stepped up to all the boys challenging them to anything they say about girls.  Saviona Richardson came to a couple after school practices, then keep saying she cannot come because she is moving.  This was a repeated sentence from beginning of school year to close to end of school year.  I did meet the daddy of Saviona Richardson and her sister.  I got a lyft (TRDC paid) for the family so they could attend TRDC xmas holiday party.  Saviona Richardson did attend almost all the lunch clubs.  Evonye Simmons was convinced sometimes by the boys to attend lunch club....she looks and acts more tomboy-ish.  Evonye Simmons does talk on the subjects and participate in some of the lunch club activities.  Sevyn Robinson only came to lunch club when food is around or when the TRDC is treated by EBFSC.  Jayden Parker is a very intelligent and brilliant star.  Jayden Parker has girlpower to become famous.  I do not know what she plans to become, but it will be big.  Jayden Parker cares very much about the environment and helping others. The way she is coming out to be a selfless person is going to do wonders.  I did meet her mother and she was very kind. Jayden Parker did come to one after school practice. She did not come to anymore practices because she stated she had to get little brother from Maury Elementary.  Navar Rogers had a personal attention complex.  As TRDC coach, Navar Rogers wanted personal attention. He would put down himself to have me as a coach figure out how to uplift him.  Navar Rogers did run in the United States Arboretum Oaktoberfest 5K and did a personal record.  Thomas Miller also walked in the United States Arboretum Oaktoberfest 5K and the only thing that motivated him was to make sure he finished before someone's dog did.  When I started bringing snacks, he expected me to keep rewarding him for every good grade or good act.  I did meet Navar Rogers's guardian.  Allen Jones was a smart dude, but I already see him as a blockhead athlete and jock celebrity (meaning he does sports very well and hates the classroom).  I met Allen Jones's sister during an after school practice.  Morgan Paul was a tomboy, super smart, and intelligent.  Her English was very good and her sense on life was good.  I did meet Morgan Paul's dad.  The parents or guardian are doing a great job helping her understand the different facets of people.  She was coming to after school practices and lunch clubs, but she also was in higher achievement (another after school program) so I think her dad cracked down on what she doing after she was literally not going home after school everyday.  Jakale Lipson was the most unique student I ever met.  Jakale Lipson kept acting like she was a mute student when everyone in the school knew she could talk.  Jakale Lipson participated in lunch club written activities.  Jakale Lipson was helping the main office sometimes during lunch. With Jakale Lipson acting as a mute student in public school questions activities at home or is it truly an act to not get bothered by anyone.  John Moore is going to be a bright student and active athlete.  I can see John Moore as team captain of a sport.  Do not get John Moore talking because gives a point of view on every subject from every angle.  John Moore is very attentive, appreciates praise, and does not mind doing the work.  Ben Boomer, a TRDC alum, came once to lunch club along with his from Orlando Edwards, another TRDC alum, and stated they were in lunch club because of nothing to do.  Ben Boomer stated he was the chill and mellow guy, "nothing about nothing" type of guy.  DeMarko French kept coming to lunch club with a very loud mouth so everyone can hear him or speak over the other person. DeMarko French kept trying insult the female coaches by asking the personal questions or trying to do match maker with the female coaches.  DeMarko French kept promoting sexual activity talking about girls as female dogs and getting their private parts.  DeMarko French even felt comfortable enough to start asking me personal questions about family, having children, wanting children, how to make a baby, etc.  DeMarko French was dismissed from lunch club because TRDC moved to a new room where higher achievement or teachers stored stuff.  DeMarko French took items from boxes and threw them into the cafeteria kitchen when no one was paying attention or looking.  The cafeteria ladies had to tell me what was going on.  Malik Johnson is an internal processor of information.  Malik Johnson took a minute to process thought before he could speak an answer.  If it was not an answer or topic he did not like, Malik Johnson will get up and leave.  Malik Johnson earn a TRDC shirt and he gave the shirt away.  Christopher Fisher came TRDC because of Jovan Miles.  Christopher Fisher is one of those "I do not know what I want to be kids".  Christopher Fisher did not participate in afterschool. Christopher Fisher, Nassir Walker, Elijah Harvey and Jovan Miles kept disrupting the after school program by bullying the younger kids.  Security had the cameras and janitors saw what was happening.  All I could say, "It was inappropriate and not right."  Antoine Lewis presents himself like the victim and yes, he is bullied by other kids, but he is the first to assault a girl.  I never saw him fight or step up to any of the guys.  Antonio Sinclair is a quiet guy and attentive, who do not mind putting the work a different way. For example, at after school practice, I have all attendees do laps around Eastern Sr High School track, but Antonio Sinclair prefer to do sprints or runs up and down the football field.  Elijah Harvey was a very talented artist in the school and he listens to commands when he want to.  Jakhai Pone came to lunch club and participated, then he did not return.  Nassir Walker kept being picked on because everyone claimed he and I looked alike or I could have been his daddy.  Rashaun Bazemore, a TRDC alum, participated in lunch club.  Rashaun Bazemore and his twin brother RaQuan Bazemore wore those TRDC sweatshirts religiously to school. I met Melissa Diggins, who supposed to be after school programs coordinator, and she did absolutely nothing to support me or TRDC.  Ms. Sherry Epps was a funny lady and always talked about my lunch choices.  She, I guess, wanted me to be fat.  Ms. Kimberly George was giving me good tips on how be a better instructor or classroom management techniques that worked for her.  Mr. Christopher Grenier was the track coach and had good attendance when I saw them practice in the same places TRDC practice.  Ms. Patricia Harris was the track coach too and had pleasant personality so it seemed.  Ms. Tara Harris was an interesting social worker who had interest in the kids, but took special interest in Jayden Parker whenever she attended TRDC lunch club. Ms. Tara Harris is the one I sent the bullying email incidents to.  Mr. Joscelin Lockhart, do not know his sexuality, but if girls could talk...LOL...he was the queen bee next to Ms. Latisha Cooper.  Mr. Travis Loggins-Santiago, I kept watching how he was doing crazy and keep me guessing what island he came from.  Mr. Bennisha Lucas is a very intelligent and always fashionable on-point lady.  Mrs. Marlene Magrino, I kept speaking to her like a teacher, I did not say anything uncanny, and did not know she was the principal until February 2019.  Mrs. Ophelia Morgan was the one I thought was the principal because everyone kept sending me to her.  Now, I see why TRDC flyers never got out for the annual fun run or after school practice.  Mrs. Pamela Prescott is kind person and does most of what anyone ask of her.  She deserves a big retirement party whenever that comes.  Mr. Christopher Vann was a cool guy and level headed.  Mr. Christopher Vann did let me know when one of my TRDC students got out of line.  Brian, a new coach, seems like he was timid, introvert, and shy.  Taylor, a Howard Univ. cheerleader, came with full made up face and hair every TRDC event, meeting, or volunteering. Taylor had a car and did not want to use it for the kids.  Sasha, another Up2Us coach, did what she wanted to, had outside employment, had a boyfriend, and kept all her job.  Zachary Thal, a Jewish and Avodah coach, was trying to suck up everyone's hours and work to meet his organization's full time agreement.  Stephanie, a Jewish and Avodah coach, was at TRDC for a month before her cancer returned and she went back home.  Yassah, a Yoga instructor, was off the chain with her life experiences, bartending experiences, and when TRDC started messing up her outside employment income, she straight up quit.  Romeo, a California boy and Howard Univ student, was at TRDC and shared his experiences with the kids, but I always wondered how he paid rent, rarely came to any TRDC event, he was a member of DC Front Runners, and I do not know his sexuality.  After I got terminated, I sent the termination back all the way down the kids and told them I already had two restraining orders filed. I am always seeking how and where to file the third restraining order.  This same information is being formulated to be thrown in the court(s) of law for wrongful termination about all organizations, and not receiving the AmeriCorps education award from Up2Us Sports Inc (New York, NY).  I could not get DC unemployment because not enough time passed and income earned.

POSITION #49  - United Parcel Service
I gave this a second chance. This work environment was definitely different from the 1998.  Jarvis Raynor, HR, gave a realistic presentation of the new UPS in 2019. As a preloader, package handlers had to handle three (3) trucks and range 200 packages to 700 packages per truck.  You have thirty days to qualify as preloader. UPS literally was going through people like water and it was a never ending cycle.  My overall manager, William Thompson Jr, known as "JR", was annoying as hell as he kept reiterating stats and procedures to follow. It was impossible to load 75lbs to 130lbs package with 2 or 3 steps inside a truck.  It was insane.  I was calm, cool, and collective.  Julia Barbarczuk, Trainer/Supervisor, was informative and kept following up with plenty of paperwork while on the job.  Angie and Emma, the belt supervisors, were cool and very helpful when the load was light or heavy.  Angela was the Army sergeant in her commands.  Emma was the repeater and coach.  This job was located in Springfield - Newington, VA area.  Cooper was another manager like JR and did crazy by sending me to various workpiles to try and solve them including a truck with payload of 750 packages using a stair to step up in the truck.  The HR manager Jarvis D. Raynor talked to all my references and tried to throw the same game back at me.  I did become eligible for unemployment because of a different rule and did not violate any company policy. However, if there is an ineligible status on the same claim, then you can keep filing, but have to appeal the ineligible status in order to get paid.  My unemployment compensation with Virginia is still pending.

POSITION #50  - Federal Express
I applied for the Handler position. It was good to go to familiar ground of Dulles Airport.  I met most of everyone and did the paperwork.  They are very integrated with the United States Postal Service.  United States Postal Service does have a clearance process.  I did go through the Washington Dulles Airport training to pick up my identification badge.  Unfortunately, I did not go to Federal Express because of the travel distance of 35-40 miles one way for a part time and crazy hours. I will take Federal Express as a possible employer in South Carolina.

POSITION #51  - Abercrombie and Fitch
I reapplied for this position.  Met two managers Mecca and Luen and made the interview.  It was a great location in the Georgetown community, but I was not hired.

POSITION #52  - PeaPod / Giant Delivery LLC
I applied for a delivery driver position.  I had this position along with the AmeriCorps and UPS jobs.  It was another blue collar job.  My hands and fingers were going through slams, pinches, and smashes.  I went to Hanover, MD to have my initial interview.  I got on the PM schedule.  It was fun earning cash tips and meeting the customers.  The challenge was the routes or navigating the truck in Washington, DC streets.  In 90 probationary period, you cannot miss any item delivered to customer and cannot have any accidents.  I did have two minor accidents and they came fast.  The first one was not my fault with a latino lady was driving someone else's car and backed directly into the truck.  The second one was I parked too close to a parked car on one way street and the rear  bumper outside lip caught the front end of the car. I did train with the #1 and #2 drivers of the Springfield warehouse.  I do think about PeaPod / Giant Delivery LLC every time I see those green trucks.  Despite everything, I do miss this job because it was so different, a blue collar job, and driving as a career was not even thought of in my field options.  The uniforms were good and brand new.  The pay was decent.  I got a chance to look at the beauty of Virginia especially when I thought Manassas, Ashburn, Great Falls, etc. were far places.  The job did give me flashbacks to old stomping grounds of Chantilly, Herndon, Centreville, Fairfax, Alexandria, Arlington, Springfield, etc.  I did become eligible for unemployment because the company did not respond.  However, if there is an ineligible status on the same claim, then you can keep filing, but have to appeal the ineligible status in order to get paid.  My unemployment compensation with Virginia is still pending.



I had to file US Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration complaints against the following:

United Parcel Service
On my final week April 15-18, 2019, UPS made me very sick the entire week and with the weather 65 to 75 degrees. On the belt in my area, UPS ran the warehouse heaters at 90 degrees making it very unbearable. UPS terminated me the day before graduating.  I did the job, but the only appreciation I received was attendance on coming in every day.  I filed a grievance regarding the situation, but OSHA stated the complaint could not be filed because it has no control on warehouse temperature conditions.

Amazon
After crazy termination debacle, I filed a complaint on most of the major conditions of the warehouse from carbon monoxide detectors not working to other issues.  This complaint was accepted and filed as an informal complaint since I was no longer there.

US Department of Defense
I filed this compliant, but OSHA stated time lapse.  I was in a long discussion with the OSHA officer discussing all the issues of workplace violence, etc.  It was a very good and informative conversation.

ABBTECH Professional Services
I filed this compliant, but OSHA stated time lapse.  It was brought up in the civil case on both Plaintiff and Defendant's testimony.

PeaPod - Giant Delivery LLC
I filed this complaint against the trucks I drove and other issues in the warehouse.  This complaint was accepted and filed as an informal complaint since I was no longer there.

Yoh Services LLC
I filed this complaint, but OSHA stated time lapse.

AmeriCorps / Up2Us Sports / TeensRunDC / District of Columbia Public Schools
I filed this one, but OSHA stated it was out of their jurisdiction.

Birthday Month Festivities
I planned major and minor activities for my birthday month, but it seems someone or people did not want me to enjoy it.  This is what happened.
1992-1993 - accidentally lost keys and took no issue with it because replacements were made. In South Carolina, I accidentally lost wallet and replaced everything....nothing really was in it since I was just a kid.

2015 - In New York City, keys were lost and given back to me; even though, I already paid to have the keys replaced.  I was elated and superbly surprised for as large as this city is...that I got something back.

2016 - In Chicago, I became ill and could not control the loss of my wallet and other original identification documents....nothing came back to me.  One out of my set of three keys went missing.

2019 - In Washington, DC, keys were purposely taken from me in March 2019....I already had a backup or 2nd pair. My bicycle seat cover stolen twice for no apparent reason. Life kept on trucking. Then in June 2019, my wallet was purposely taken from me and fraudulent activity occurred immediately.  Nothing materialistically came back to me. The banks, credit card companies, and I fixed the fraudulent activity.  In my sacred home of Washington, DC, I am confused and baffled on the purpose of harming or hurting me in that way in a sacred place of the gym.  Questions unanswered:  Is it to just repeat the same incidents that already happened with family and do it with a bunch of strangers?  Is it to ensure I was physically in the city?  Is it to ruin the happiness and enjoyment I do around my birthday month?  Is it because I talk about everything to the public?  Is it to say we hate you and the way I carry my life?  Is it just do because it is happening to other people?  Is it to do it just to get another police report?  Is it to prevent me from getting a job with WMATA as a special police officer?  Is it to see whether or not I commit crimes without identification or access to money?  Is it to say I cannot physically f*ck up the person that does the harm/hurt for a self-defense plea?  Yes, I felt anger towards me when I went to the Nationals vs another team (2x) and announced it via twitter that Nationals won both games. Either way it goes, 30 years of having the gym/fitness centers as a sacred place has been violated.  40 years of church as a sacred place is being changed to ensure nothing happens there.  I am still on schedule on moving away from Washington, DC.  I stayed still long enough.  After the wallet incident, I will not be renewing anything regarding Washington, DC...let it all expire next year or whenever they expire...join the State of Connecticut.  I will only leave Washington, DC with my corporation headquarters.  I was genuinely asked by some of my organizations to run for Mayor again, and I seriously gave it a thought, but nah....

Another thing, DC tried to reproduce what Atlanta already did on Flag Day.  DC (NYC) had a red and grey taxi with an ethopian/black driver run me down or hit me from the back at an K St NW & 6th St NW intersection and I am on a bicycle, and knock me to the ground sending me to the George Washington University hospital.  Thanks to the bicyclist and witnesses for taking care of me until ambulance, MPD, and DC Fire and EMS arrived while everyone was calling 911.  After five hours, full examination and x-rays, the doctors and nurses cleared me that I was okay to go home.  At least the white woman driver with her SUV immediately compensated me for ruining my bicycle and the Atlanta bike accident did not send me to the hospital.

Another thing, DC MPD decided to attempt to take credit for giving me someone else's empty, very dirty wallet along with my five (5) cards I cannot use. It was in an evidence bag with things listed on it that was never in the bag.  The incident report quickly reviewed stated their research and contact attempts to reach me.  I am very sorry for poor, poverish, or non-intelligent people, who cannot get themselves out of the legal process or criminal law.  I personally apologize what people do that have power over your life do.  It does give me some sort of relief I did not win Mayor for real and question how some candidates' or incumbent promote, such positive numbers, to retain office.

Here is the backdrop or background of the wallet situation at Sport and Health Northwest (Tenleytown) - my letter of termination and cancellation:

After 30 plus years of fitness and working out in gyms across any city and any state, Capitol Hill Sport and Health showed twice that they can pick locks, then I went Tenleytown Sport and Health.  I thought with the 55 plus gray hairs senior folk that it would be okay to workout there.  I did bring a guest one day to show him the gym and his similar kinfolk, and he got chastised by the Tenleytown sales personnel.  On Wednesday, June 5, 2019, I happened to show up late in the evening around 6:30 PM and trying to catch at least one group fitness class and get a workout in.  I did see some minority faces I never saw before in the gym so I did not question.  I prepared to leave and get my normal shower in.  I went to the Men’s Locker Room.  My locker number was 50.  I insert my key and the entire lock fell apart.  I asked the front desk if it was an accident that my lock was cut.  He (a young white man front desk clerk) informed me to check for my wallet and other valuables.  Sure enough, my entire wallet from my pants and my checkbooks were stolen directly from my bag.  The front desk stated he was the only one on duty to run entire gym.  He stated some people came to check out the gym and did it in less than 5 minutes.  No camera footage and no discernment of the individuals especially if he is paid minimum wage individual with no manager on staff.  At Sport and Health, mid-range price point was to keep rift-raft out.  DC Metropolitan Police Department was called and report is made.  I am locking down my cards.   DC MPD had the nerve to reiterate this happens a lot in the Tenleytown area.

So based on this rollup of a situation, this is my decision.  Capitol Hill, I am terminating my membership on Thursday, June 6, 2019.  No termination fee is charged. No monthly membership fee is charged.  If any fee is charged without my consent July 2019, then I will inconvenience you and all employees’ names at Capitol Hill and Tenleytown, and send it through every system in the United States and the District of Columbia, and at the end send you a bill that you will have to pay.  Thanks for your attention to this matter.  My weapon of choice:  Tell everything to everybody.   At least, I do give the courtesy of telling your first.



Civil Action Suits
ABBTECH Professional Services
ABBTECH stayed in the State of Virginia and defended their position in Arlington County Circuit Court.  The initial case was dismissed and workplace violence was permissible based on the configuration told.  The configuration is one company invites you in, another company assaults you, and the government hosts the place where it can happen....if you report it, the company that (holds your clearance) invited you in files an incident report on your clearance....then the government files a decision on your clearance...thus leaving you without a clearance.

YOH Services LLC, a Day and Zimmermann Company
Emailed copies of everything that was happening in Arlington County (Virginia) Circuit Court was sent to all Yoh offices. Their offices were moved out of Virginia to escape a Class 1 Misdemeanor of Simple Assault and Battery.

United States Department of Defense
The Arlington County (Virginia) Circuit Court case was upgraded to United States District Court. It is currently in progress. Two US Department of Justice United States Attorneys and a special assistant attorney are defending US DOD.  My motions are being heard on June 14, 2019, which is Flag Day, or making a decision on the papers.  In relation to the ABBTECH situation, if you are non-military personnel holding a clearance and assaulted or violated, you have two years from the date the incident occurred to file an administrative review with the Department of Army, Navy (Marines), Air Force, or Coast Guard.  You have to google or search the internet for the information....this is not general public knowledge and it is not covered in any of its training for any project.  I am still working the case.

EuroMotors
Montgomery County (Maryland) Circuit Court heard the case.  It was a good and long testimonial discussion with the judge to connect EuroMotors to the incidents that happened with my Mercedes-Benz.  However, the initial case was dismissed, but I can re-filed on basis of harm with the repossession.

PODS
Middlesex County (New Jersey) Superior Court has this case.  No response, yet.  Still in discovery period.

More civil cases to file, but one to three at a time.

Class Action Suits
Postmates
I complied and got a response.

Grubhub
I complied and got a response.

Uber
I complied and got a response.

Caviar
I complied and got a response.

Walmart
I complied and pending response.

Wells Fargo
I complied and got a response because proof of evidence was not supplied.


A Recruitment Process
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
I got notification in April regarding the Special Police Officer position with Metro Transit Police.  I did not go in April 2019 because I did not have all my documents together.  Then, I got another notice regarding a May recruiting event.  I paid quite a bit of money to get originals and copies of all identification.  I went attended the recruiting and got to the first interview.  First interviewer stated they needed the original birth certificate with seal embossed on it.  First interviewer (a white man) did question why someone like me with all this education would want a $36,000 job.  I left and purchased birth certificate again.  I filled out the online application again and got a June 2019 notice day of recruitment.  I went and attended.  Second interviewer (a white lady) looked at my questionnaire and I had all the pages. She stated I needed another work reference, more neighborhood references and everyone has to be local to area. She stated to reschedule. Guess what I did? I walked straight the door and did not look back.  People that were to the recruiting event have been doing it for months and did not get through.

Please see all attachments regarding the cases.































Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home