Monday, July 25, 2016

Democratic National Convention and Growth of a Leader

JOURNAL ENTRY #15
Name: Manley M Collins
Social Security Number:  5 7 9 - * * - 6 5 4 1
Date of Birth:  06/21
Place of Birth:  Washington, District of Columbia
Country of Birth:  United States of America
Date: July 25, 2016

Topic:  Democratic National Convention and Growth of a Leader

From the first vote to my first voter registration drive in the State of South Carolina, everyone is watching the growth of a leader living the real-world experience.

Thank you to the State of South Carolina, I know you working overtime in juicy care, but I appreciate the my very first lapel pin on my lanyard as a volunteer plus the discussion/lesson of how to do the convention from the inside. You are still my dream. It is just a race against time to achieve the history making features I possess.

Thank you to the State of Pennsylvania (Benjamin Franklin), you took care of me before and during the convention.  I appreciate the open doors from the Italian community/family and LGBQT+ community.  I am learning the City of Philadelphia and importance of the State of Pennsylvania, and other documents created here.

Thanks C-SPAN as my second lapel pin on my lanyard.

Thanks to the two other states providing food (I am still angry because I do not have parts of my critical core back).

As I mentioned before, I am grateful, thankful, and appreciate the service soldiers and the work "the shoulders" have done to create freedom and independence across the United States of America.

Thanks for the call, Alaska and Hawaii, I see you got my message through your information systems.

Here is commitment of proof from the outside working in:

<picture of lanyard, lapel pins, council meeting tickets, democrat pamphlet, independence hall, constitution, declaration of independence, and articles of confederation>
















Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home